Stryker Neurosurgical

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, May 27, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw a few postings for jobs within this division. Particularly Charleston SC. Any info on this position? Did rep move onto a competing company, get promoted, fired, etc...

I know this is probably not the platform to ask these questions but I am curious to hear from current reps. Are you happy? Are you paid well if doing the job correctly? From what I have read Stryker pretty much dominates this space so curious as to the opening.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good products. Comp depends on the size of your territory, which according to the history of Stryker over the last 10 years will probably be much smaller, and getting smaller every year. Competition from Medtronic but it should be assumed with any job that you’re going to have to actually work for your money. All depends on what you’re trying to get out of the position. The days of making 300-400k++ are long gone. But if you’re fine with 150-250 then have at it. Just remember...you’re working for Stryker. You mean nothing. And sometimes the constant thankless pressure that leadership puts on you will never be worth the money you make.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about associates in this space? Dogshit or decent?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Stryker does not dominate the NS market. they are a tiny player and are 2nd - 5th fiddle in every product category. they barely exist in neurosurgery

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truth.
    Don’t believe the “we own this space” hype. We don’t and never will.

Think of us as a 4th option (maybe 3rd in some markets). I am in a major metro area and we’ve gotten smoked by a much smaller company and a big guy.