Stryker Surgical

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So money! This is EXACTLY what reps do!! HAHAHAHH LMFAO....I quit, couldnt hack the fake tans and roids....but no one ever told me about the maternity ward! Damn it, my rep sucked I guess.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very helpful insight; thank you. Division and market share seem solid. I understand job is 100% commission; is this tough at first? In device we'd starve living off our base salaries, which is why we work hard for big commission checks. Switching to 100% commission seems risky...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great opportunity. Are there any Regional Manager openings worth applying for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which rep is the ASR in Chicago working for?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont know who the Chicago rep will be working for but its not in the the City

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This.is.gold. Funny thing is the Stryker reps who actually do this everyday are probably reading this and nodding to themselves and thinking "that's right b!tches, that's how we roll!!!"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for info. I wrote the original post...Interviews are progressing along.

The division is set up as 100% commission which makes sense with a high market share. However, high market share can also mean limited growth opportunity. My concern is this: I was told you get 6.25% as your 'base salary", 180k at plan. Lets do some math: If your territory is generating $1 million in revenue, your "base salary" is $62,500. To reach the "at plan" of $180k, your commission would have to be $117,500 annually or $29,375 per Qtr. Seems like a competitive package, but in a saturated market, where is the growth opportunity?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this division still the best at Stryker? How is the culture and innovation moving forward? I’ve been in med device for about 6 years now, have seen a few Stryker surgical reps and their day to day in the OR/materials office. Would this be a good jump for a capital salesman like myself? I like the idea of a mixed bag (cap +disp) they offer with Neptune suction and blades, etc. Having disposables and capital would be refreshing compared to my current bag. How does this compare to competitors still? I’d assume market share has only grown since this thread was last alive. Applied a few days ago, looking to get some insight before I interview! Any info is appreciated, Thanks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any responses ^^ wondering the same

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still the best but smalller territories have been the issue. You do well, they make your territory two. Products are the best in their respective market.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smaller territories I’d assume means taking a pay cut since it’s a full commission based job. Are surgical reps still making $180k+ even in these smaller territories?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Endo Division still selling the world on ICG being the next best thing? Probably!
    The reality is that the customer is not adopting to the ICG technology as needed.
    This will be another Stryker acquisition that doesn't pan out. LOL!