Stryker surgical

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's always been a POS...just took a while for it to catch up to him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second That

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couch is an asshole. Always has and always will be. Only cares for himself and will find a way to climb the corporate ladder at anyone else's expense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the draw if there is one? Which reps make more, Ortho or Neptune?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surgical is not the same as it used to be. Bag is still good but if I had to choose i'd to Surg. tech, . but then you're stuck with a bozo rm who couldn't hit *HIS* NUMBER in IVS. MC is a better GM

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all a bunch of ball lickers. And as long as they keep telling each other how great they are it will not change. This place has gone downhill with leadership.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No matter what, Stryker is still the place to be. I don’t care what any doubter has to say, Stryker has and will continue to have the best products in the industry. They adjust immediatley, and are always ahead of the curve from an innovation standpoint. That’s why they cut back on commissions because they realize they will win with minimal sales experienced reps of years prior. $250k to sling best products in industry with a little pressure? I’m still taking it ....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Stryker D bag. $250k and it’s the “best place to be”. You realize $250k is at plan money for most companies with experienced reps. If being average is the place to be then congrats.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That poster is obviously narrow minded and most likely new to device. There are a lot of better gigs out there then Stryker surgical these days. The golden days of surgical are gone. Especially in times like this, there are much much much better places to be. If it’s so good, why so much turnover?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That place has to be impacted by case cancelations and capital spending freeze big time!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TC is one of the worst 'leaders' out there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd is like most managers with SYK. He is a spineless and will not stand up for anyone but himself. That is all he cares about. NO original ideas and will stab you in the back before you ever know it. Total fraud. He will survive in his role only because he is a yes man to his bosses and that is what they want. $hitty manager and even worse of a individual.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the at plan income for reps in the surgical technologies division? $185k? Expenses paid? I can't see it being to far below $200k due to the income potential at other companies in the space. They would lose to many good reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? What "other companies in this space" are you referring to? Zimmer is the only other company that has a similar division, and they're products are garbage compared to Stryker's. Why the hell Stryker would pay a rep over $100K per year to sell for this division is beyond me. How fucking hard is it to sell this awesome line when there's no competition? I know plenty of monkey fucking used car salesman here in the Twin Cities that could sell circles around the ex jerk off college athletes that are filling these spots here for Stryker...... Oh no, am I going to piss off Denver the big badass manager by saying this? Ha ha.......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t sound like a bitter douche at all...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surgical rep who didn’t make Quota (like many others) in 2020. I had my 2nd child in November so I was pregnant in 2020 too. They put me on plan, documented with HR complaints about my performance, and reduced my territory size and increased my quota. I have a great HR advocate but I’m wondering if I’m on my way out?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Yes you are on your way out. It’s sucks, but that’s Stryker. They are simply the worst company you can work for.

So my question to you would be…why do you even care? Go get another job. There are hundreds if not thousands of companies in Med Device.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest