Stryker surgical

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for reply.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for reply. So I’m doomed. Great. I always heard Stryker was the best company. I guess not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker sucks. You can get a better paying sales jobs with less stress elsewhere and not have to worry about decreasing commission rates and territory shrinkage. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not trying to be an ass. Just being honest.

Been there, done that with the whole Stryker BS. Was able to leave on my own for a better opportunity. The grass is almost always greener when you leave that company. Be strategic with your DD and you’ll find something better, no problem. The Stryker indoctrination cult wants you to think that they’re the best it can get…but they’re not. Not by a long shot. Good luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First year, I won president’s club. Then Covid and I didn’t hit quota for 2020 and I’m behind for 2021. Manager has me on a plan. I feel like my time has come to an end.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. I’m sure in the beginning it was all a bunch of “We’re a family blah blah blah…” right? All a bunch of bs.

Stryker is 100% about performance. That’s it. Even if the goals are absolutely unattainable. Like, for instance, making quota in a year where elective surgeries are canceled for half the year or more.

Your RM doesn’t care about you. HR doesn’t care about you. You are nothing but a number to that company. That’s just real talk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^
    THIS!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL family! Tried to feed me that exact same trash.

9. Jared Brown

Jared Brown new user

I have an opportunity with Stryker (joint replacement) and with Medtronic (pain division). Which would be a better opportunity? Career trajectory is important to me.

10. Jared Brown

Jared Brown new user

Stryker joint reconstruction or Medtronic Pain Management? Which offers a greater opportunity for growth and income?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By using your name, you have show your true genius and how both would be lucky to have you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason work at stryker is to tell people you work at stryker. When you sign your offer letter you are mandated to live in your scrubs with the stryker logo. God forbid you go through an airport without them on... instantly fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a weird comment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a weird comment bc it’s true!
    There are Much Better places to work these days

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confusing comment, but true statement in that Stryker is middle of the pack as far as healthcare companies go.

One can make as much, or more, with a hundred other companies with literally a fraction of the pressure, stress and cultish indoctrination policies

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the sales meeting virtual again this year?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Dates tba.