Stryker

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you guys work for Stryker if given the chance ( beds or stretchers )?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. However thanks to poor management, there are 200 individuals that might.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't you? Seriously, don't they have better products, more leverage in large deals and better pay?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill Rom reps would love to work at Stryker, dont let any of us tell you anything diff. My guess is that the next 5 years they will really start to crush our bed business, they already have our stretcher business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stryker is so much better products that us, we make cheap beds that always break

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Humorous and tragic to see the last 2 post.
    First of all, Stryker has ALWAYS had the stretcher business advantage, WTF you been? From your statement I would guess under a rock, or someone not very intelligent about the business, and they are not close, or even remotely in the ball park of crushing our bed business. Your an IDIOT.
    And the other post. It is hard to decipher it seeing your lack of intellect in the english language, but I will try. You stated Hill-Roms bed was cheap and always broke, I have worked on everyone of them, Cheap they are not. Few issues like everything in the world that is being worked through, but built very well, designed very well, and works very well. You have no clue what your talking about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "You're".

Please stop killing me.

Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post was from the OP's 4th grade English teacher. She's lying in a Stryker bed after they carried her in on a stretcher.