Stryker

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2019 at 8:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Blood bath

Half of you get fired.

Your pricing goes to shit.

All consultants gone.

Forced sell offs of systems

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats, Bob Palmisano. You got what you wished for.

I imagine Wright's INBONE, INFINITY, and INVISION systems will become Stryker's while Stryker's kills it's own STAR ankle. No idea as far as other orthopaedic devices such as the FUSEFORCE nitinol staples or the multiple screw systems they have. Ortholoc and Salvation are up in the air as well.

If HQ is unsure where they're gonna end up, I can only imagine how their Arlington facility is responding.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker has their own Salesforce for these products, most will be given a severance. That's how they always do it unless it's a segment they don't already compete in.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Often used quote by Bob P. "Companies are bought, they are not sold."

How do you explain the primary shareholders all agreeing to sell their shares of the company at a significant discount over where it should be, in the $40-$50 range?

Its a vote of no-confidence of the executive management, and essentially dumping the turd that should have been sold years ago were it not for such grossly negligent management at the top.

Very little shareholder value created with this CEO at the helm for over 7 yrs. Shameful considering the amount of money he has pulled from the company in the form of his bloated compensation as well as the lost value the shareholders should have been able to realize with such a (supposedly) experienced and well compensated CEO. Shameful.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a WM rep, it’s going to piss me off to see our shoulders being put in with that robot and another rep collecting the commissions. Mako has turned Stryker into a total beast and it doesn’t look like any of the other major companies have an answer right now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HUNGER GAMES!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is going to Harvest your organs and sell them on the black market. All good though, I heard Uber is hiring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure! A $29(ish) close and $30(ish) acquisition... what a piece of crap. For Stryker this is a DEAL of a way to buy away the competition in LE and acquire a few nice products in UE. Most reps will be toast once any salvageable customer/KOL relationships are stabilized.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A flurry of resumes flying out of Cherry road.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that Bob P. bought $1 million of stock back in August. He bought it at $21.37 and now it's $30.70.

Very nice return on investment indeed. I wonder if he knew about this acquisition....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually spit water all over my keyboard when I read that someone thought WMT was worth $40-50 a share. According to what version of reality exactly? $30.75 is a shitty price, and also a fair price for what was being acquired. This company has been rode hard and put up wet. Basically management saying "we tried everything we knew and nothing worked, so time to dump this turd". Good luck my friends, I think this will get messy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps I should clarify by saying that enough value should have been created by Bob P and the exec team, that it should have sold for $40-50 per share if they did their jobs at even a fraction of how they should have been done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is going to Clean House. From the top down all the way to Wrights sleezy Reps. Wright has so much bloat, estimating over 60% of Wright employees will be sent packing within a year. Wright was bought for products and software. And not for its people. There is a great reason why SYK shares are $200 and WMGI is only $30 even after the news .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this even going to happen ?
    Someone please buy us. Management is clueless

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Irish mafia will start trying to promote themselves and the European facilities in order to avoid the ax when Stryker takes over.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe...... Who is Stryker going to let go?

Lets play...Who is going first?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I imagine there'll be plenty of parking spaces at Cherry Road this time next year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear cherry rd and horizon lake will be available to be rented soon