Stuart people....Take a look....NOW!

Discussion in 'Stuart Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    THE CONTACT FOR INFO AND UPDATES ON THE AZ RETIREE GROUP IS: HFMETZ@AOL.COM.
    LET HIM KNOW OF YOUR INTEREST AND HE'LL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE RETIREE MAILING LIST.
    WE CHARGE A SMALL DUE PAYMENT TO COVER MAILING EXPENSES, OTHER THAN THAT IT'S ALL FUN!!!!

Greetings to all you Stuart alumni from Charleston. Our AZ Retiree group just completed our wonderful annual meeting. Charleston was great, but the best thing was getting together with our old friends and and business partners from Stuart.
    Approximately 80 people attended, and I can speak for most....Well all be back next year in San Diego, even more excited and happy to be together again.

It is unfortunate that so few of the (mostly Stuart) alumnus are familiar with the organization, and in fact, this was my first year of membership....only because I did not know it existed. Now that I know of the group, and experienced the reunion, I feel a need to call out to you.....the alumni of the best pharma company that ever existed, to renew your bonds with your old, and sometimes best friends.

Whether seeing the local sites with the group, or just sitting around over breakfast or dinner....it was pure joy (and nostalgia). I suspect most of you reading this message can really enjoy the experience as much as I did. Come join us, we'd love to see you...again.

--------------------------

Please view the Stuart website on Cafepharma....you won't regret it....I promise.
    M.R.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Still working but I think this sounds like a great group when I retire. Wondering if most
    of the people are from field sales or HQ? How long is the reunion when you meet? I hope
    to catch up with this group in a few years...I have been around a long time but started
    just out of college so still have a few years to go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,
    The group comes from all of AZ, but the sales group is somewhat predominant in numbers, but the unanimity of good fellowship and nostalgia works for everyone, including the wives, husbands and partners included. Virtually all divisions of AZ are represented. Ages and experience with AZ vary greatly.
    The reunions generally last for four days and are held in a different part of the country, usually in October. This year it was held in Charleston, next year in San Diego.
    Approximately 80 people attended this year, but the total number in the group is quite a bit more. More likely than not, you will already know quite a few members, or know of them .
    Dues are only $20/year, and that includes frequent AZ updates via the internet. It's a great way to keep track of what's happening at AZ, as well as many of your old friends.

M.R.