Stuart Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Stuart Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info you crusty old fuck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I "here" you are an illiterate fucking moron. Good lord what a joke you old tools are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To #17...I was hired by Ed Delaney also...you live in Harrisburg area? If so...good chance you may have trained me for a few days!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we even fucked!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Started in 87 in Bham. Sold Tenormin and Tenoretic and Zestril with a couple of great guys, Joe Weed and Bill White. And Carol Dawson...Are they still around? Would love to catch up with them. My DSM looked like Charlie Brown. Nice guy. Pat Cox was RM. They gave me a start. Later sold Diprivan. That was a hoot!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved my MYLICON SAMPLES

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mylicon Millie, dancing Tenoretic bottles, two Diprivan launch meetings, Halloween at Disney World with costumes, and, best of all, the 2 x 2 program!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta love the Blue call/account books . The best little big company ever

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stuart was a great company. Remember getting 100 to 150 cases of samples per month and going through all of them. Remember the taste tastes we did? Crushing a Mylicon 80 into a vial of soapy water. I remember how much fun selling Stuartnatal 1 + 1 was. What a blast. Ok..here's a question for you old Stuart reps. When we entered calls on our paper system each product had a three digit number. i.e. Mylicon 80 was 858. Does anybody remember other numbers for products?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The Stuart Company" was a great place to work. Some of the older product numbers were:
    Dialose 330
    Dialose Plus 350
    Stuartinic 460
    Suladyne 260
    Kinesed 750
    Mylanta 610
    Mylanta II 852
    Alternagel 860
    Effersyllium 440
    Mulvidren F 710
    Cari-tabs 680
    Stuart Formula 020
    I need help with Probec-T, Kasof and Ferancee. LOL!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone has smooth sailing every day!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tenormin was 105, Tenoretic 110...all the sorbitrates were in the 700 and 800s. It's amazing what you remember...the accolate phone tests with screaming monkeys if you answered incorrectly and cheers if the answer was right!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember all the taste demos we did? I rigged a holder by my air conditioner in the car so the Mylanta sample was cold while I kept the Maalox sample in the bag. Then did the demo with the doc. LOL it was like magic. What fun that was. We even demoed Effersylium. Could you imagine the "Ken and Barbies" of today trying to do that?

Bill Lalor was such a class act. You ran into him in Wilmington or at a meeting and he knew your name. Bill actually cared about what you had to say. They don't make presidents of pharma companies like Bill anymore. Stuart..what a class company! Oh and yes..I did bleed Stuart Blue!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zestril 10mg was 131

15. Mylanta/Mylanta II Co-promotion was 001
    Chewable Sorbitrate was 810
    Sorbitrate SA was 840 (?)
    Mylanta Tabs was 620

16. Lalor spend a day in the field with me and actually detailed a doc. He did good, too.

I was having docs taste Lemon Swiss Creme Maalox liquid, when the Rorer rep had the docs tasting the tabs. The docs got pissed at the Rorer rep for misleading them, and the Rorer rep wanted to sue me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Pension question

I will be done in the next 6 months. ANd as advice - don't think you're planning your own exit date. Make sure you find the right adviser. I would gamble that you do not have 2 years.

I will be taking the lump sum. The lump sum is greater now as the interest rates are low. Thart's part of the calculation. When interest rates go up later, your returns will be better with the lump sum. Your monthly pension will stay the same, and inflation will drop you over time.

If you and your wifge unfortunately succumb, your pension stops. If it happens a week after you retire, that's it. With a lump sum, the money goes to your heirs.

With your lump, and your 401 k, you can do nicely, and continue to build your base. If you have lasted this long, I suggest you have more than enough discipline to controll your spending.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 plus year Stuart, ICI, AZ vet here. I GRABBED the package last December and went to a financial advisor. My advice......go NOW to a financial advisor and let them run your numbers. For me, the lump sum was by far and away the best option. Also, I like the idea severing my financial ties with AZ....I just don't trust them. Best of luck to you and congrats on your retirement.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a milestone to be admired.

I am hanging on as I speak. I will get there, but it is a funny feeling heading to retirement.

Like you I can't wait to sever ties with AZ.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to juggle the Mylanta sample bottles. Perfect little size for juggling. Docs always remembered that.