Subpoenas From the U.S. Attorney TO ISTA

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down people!!!! The burden of proof is on the govt, There may not be a fine your jobs ar all okay!!!! Stop!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no problem calling you but first, who are you? Govt or work for Ista. I understand both could have significant $ involved.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just googled this number. it is a government number.

4. OCI

OCI Guest

OCI stands for Office of Criminal Investigations. It's the criminal investigative arm of the FDA.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Civil too.If there is fine, the whistleblower get 20% of the fine, but if you have good evidence you can be whistlblower too. Do think arep started this or DM?

6. OCI

OCI Guest

Nope. We don't do civil.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YESBUT THEGOVT DOES!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if I call you and share my information, you dont do civil, do I still get paid?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dont get part of criminal you get some the civil. Call an attorney from TAF.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you still think Ista going to be fined?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No the govt dismissed the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

link?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the 10 k form released today. Not dismissed

In April 2008, we received subpoenas from the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York requesting information regarding the marketing activities related to XIBROM. We are cooperating with the government’s investigation. From April 2008 through December*31, 2011, we have incurred approximately $5.2 million, including $1.3 million incurred in 2011, in legal fees associated with this criminal investigation and expect to incur significant expenses in the future. In October 2011, we, and certain of our officers and current and former employees received correspondence from the government identifying them as targets. Tolling agreements have been executed to allow cooperation and discussions regarding resolution. If the government chooses to engage in civil litigation or initiate a criminal prosecution against us, our officers or our current or former employees, as a result of its review of the requested documents and other evidence, we may have to incur significant amounts to defend such actions or pay or incur substantial fines or penalties, on behalf of ourselves, our officers or our current or former employees, any of which could significantly deplete our cash resources. The case is ongoing and the likelihood of an unfavorable outcome and/or the amount/range of loss or additional expenses, cannot be reasonably estimated.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS THE ORGINIAL POST. THIS IS NOT NEW DUMB ASS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the same this is a new 10K with different numbers etc.
    http://www.istavision.com/sec-filings.html

It's the one that says 2/27/12 10K, the one that is an update and is different then the original one posted...which was an older 10K

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was recent since it mentions Dec. 2011.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

past and current employees as 'targets' ? Oops. I guess selling off-label doesn't get you anything in the end. I will always wonder why people would do that especially for a company like this. They treat us like shit and demand that we break the law to stay. Pretty amazing. I'm looking. Can't stay here any longer.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God. Good bye!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep... Still going to be dismissed, the govt ONLY takes very few of these type cases, and this NOT going to be intervened on!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree if they were going to fine Ista, the govt would have already sanctioned them by now.