Success Breeds Success

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come in People! First, grow up. Noven is a small company and operates frugally. CNS reps and WH reps need to work together to make Brisdelle as successful as we possibly can. If you think you are about to lose your job, go find another one. Otherwise, drink at least a little kool-aid. If your CNS quit complaining about your opportunity to sell something besides Daytrana and start paying attention - we have one chance to make this work - lets do our best with the resources we have. WH reps, work with CNS, strategize, and at the end of the year we truly could all be one big happy sales force with some modest success with Brisdelle. Let's all disassociate ourselves with the negativity. I'm not sure it will work out, but I am sure we will fail if the negativity trend continues.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What negative trend ? Maybe for some reps but many including myself are starting to have success. I like my team and I think sb, db and most dms are doing a good job .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was referring to a negative mindset and all of the complaining. I didn't mean trend as in Brisdelle sales. I apologize for the confusion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

All you losers and bums, jump ship. The rest of us will band together to make this company great. I am drinking the Koolaid. If I die, I die with the satisfaction that I gave my all to the company to help it become successful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then die. Corporate narc.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! Exactly. Die steering the ship right into an iceberg and not changing course.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!

To the OP,

OMG, I just love the people who can't see the forest for all the trees!... Look, Most reps I know are giving everything they have to make Brisdelle the most it can be, including myself! I have worked tirelessly since launch.... and then launch again! But you can't sit there and type that people need to stop being negative when the company launched a drug and horrendously under estimated the need for low dose paroxetine for VMS, seriously over-priced it, waited too long to do anything about it, can't get a refill for their life, and now relies on a Therapy First Plus program that no one really understands! Come on, the company "admits" 40% of refills are lost at the pharmacy, but have you looked into your numbers at all??? Try 70, 80 or even 90% loss after initial script. I'm sorry, but when a customer talks to their physician and then takes that Rx to the pharmacy my job as a rep is DONE! If they can't get the card to work, the pharmacist gives them 10mg of generic, or they get quoted a $150 by the pharmacist, it is out of my hands. How can that not be a negative?! Has anyone actually had a patient use the TFP card with no hiccups whatsoever? TFP was on the card when we launched in November, but now it's some sort of saving grace? Give me a break! The card hasn't worked and still doesn't work. Jesus Christ, we aren't even selling Brisdelle now, we're selling the TFP Card!

Yeah, you don't have to be negative 24/7, but when the company gives you weekly numbers it makes it tough not to be. I will continue to work hard because I am being paid, but if you think Brisdelle is going to somehow ever be close to what the company hoped, you are wrong. Yes, work hard but do the smart thing and keep your options open to something better. Too many good reps here to stay on board when the water is at their knees! The company is going to do what's in their best interest and you need to do the same.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the post above, very well said. Every bit of that post is accurate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's over....