Suck a fat one, Conicelli...

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because he left the organization. Not as in touch as he used to be.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow.... captain obvious. Thanks genius.

LB was fun and often correct. The good old days

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A fat what?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe that he is still in his position. Would imagine he is tired of carrying Megs bag, being the scribe at all the meetings and being totally shown up by Rick...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hows the Tisseel/floseal business? Sucks doesn’t it, Conicelli. You destroyed the east. Kissing ass has only gotten you so far. I’m glad to see you losing accounts one by one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

conicelli is a jerk off. 100’s of reply’s to this thread can’t be wrong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There could be thousands of replies but it only matters what Meg thinks about him. She likes him, so he stays.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it's bc he is the only one she is taller than, so he stays

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conicelli is dull

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

108 responded. You suck Chris Conicelli! I’m off until early January. My usual staycation..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, when taking time out of your not so busy day to poke clever fun at your boss or boss' boss, boss' boss' boss or higher, don't lose your game by sounding like a complete zero by also mentioning that you work a 7 hour week, or have gone fishing for the next month...never mention the word staycation as you sound like a total L...the other reps and managers in your markets know who's working and who has "the juice"... in the end, you're screwing yourself for not showing up...cheers to slackers as the bell curve needs turds to make the crappy side of the bell

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quiet Everyone!!! Dad just walked in the room. Defending a guy who has not his number in forever, minus a JNJ gift last year, should not be the guy you are defending Dad.
    He so desperately wants to be taken seriously, but no one on his team respects him. He is off putting to customers due to his omnipotent demeanor, monotone voice, & don't get me started on the haircut. The South Jersey/Philly look does not fly south of the turnpike Conni. He's a grown adult (semi grown) but sports the hairdo of a long lost Jersey Shore castmate strolling down the Seaside Heights boardwalk. This guy is played and its time for him to go.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, in life, know your role and go do it well...blaming others is a waste of time...if you're better than your boss or boss' boss, you'll likely earn their job...you can also go to a new locker room and play for another team too...go watch the Medtronic, Stryker, rock star distributors go in and out of your hospitals today and ask yourself if they needed the boss or boss' boss to get them into the OR today (even with Covid challenges)...are you elite or just another guy/gal...important question because Covid has changed the game for device reps going forward...prepare to be elite or you will be changing industries...enjoy your Netflix...happy selling

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dad pretty much nailed it on worrying about yourself. Don't like Chris? Do better than him and earn his job. But the only person's respect CC has to earn is Meg's. She's his boss while you're a few rungs below him. So focus on what you can do and let Meg worry about Chris.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, you're just so darn smart these days...perfectly summed up...remember this, the higher up one goes, in any organization, the IQ may or may not go up but the EQ is likely lower...cleverness and manufactured charm likely goes up too...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is beyond hilarious. You're complaining about the same crap we were complaining about when I worked for BAX yrs ago. Hearing Meg is still there and Connie...too funny. And still no new products? Seprafilm doesn't count. Tough times. If you see Meg, ask her if CABG procedural volume came roaring back like "the numbers" told her it would? I still get a chuckle out of that one.

Amazing how many people there made big cash selling tiss & tach off-label, then got promoted and became the most pious FDA-compliant people in the world?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you come on this thread as an ex employee is really pathetic. Don’t worry about us. We’re fine.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I can tell you're fine because you work for Baxter and post on these threads. Perfectly fine.

Tool. Go get your shine box.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, if you can't sell, the easiest way for an organization to grow top line revenue is to go buy companies or mature lines with healthy margins and pay little to no commissions. It's not rocket science. Good for shareholder value, not so much for your W-2. Prepare for more of this with the big companies, especially in a post Covid environment.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes