Sucks

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you work 15, 20 ,25 , 30, 35, 40 plus years at ConMed. Guess what your time means nothing. They care nothing that you have worked for CONMED not linvatec,for a long time. When you leave or are let go the trinkets on your desk are all you get! Take that Crystal block and stick it up your rich ass curt and stryker/linvatec company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the CEO can exercise true freedom and happiness:eek:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened ? Let me guess you were about to retire and they canned you one day prior :)

Fun fact they have done this more than once. In documentation head super was about to retire three days prior and they let her go. Conmed is not a friendly company. You make them millions and they will throw you to the wolves

4. F CONMED

F CONMED Guest

They treat the sales reps like shit too. I cannot wait for the second to get the heck out of here in 2020. You are worth NOTHING to the company! No matter how many years you have given your blood, sweat, and tears, you are nothing. :eek:Medreps 2020 winner BS BS BS :eek: Give the sales reps a survey and you will get the truth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U suck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that You Jimmy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the F______ is Jimmy?!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jimmy Cracked Corn and I Don’t Care.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never cared about ConMed . Just sit at my desk surfing the web . Pretending like I’m working and Linda doesn’t know any better

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know right, they say they're going to crack down on us and get rid of the people who don't want to be here. They just took things away from all of us, and made it so the beloved people get raises, and the hard workers are on the fence because they may not be liked, and the people with determination to find something better KEEP QUITTING BECAUSE THEY FIND SOMETHING BETTER.

People that quit talk to the people that are still there: "I can get you in, I make more money and have more benefits at my current employment...". For so long, a person is grumpy, then suddenly super happy, then gone the next day. I've seen it in a few departments now. I can't wait for it to be my turn :cool: I want more benefits and pay, with no bullies, no favoritism from area owners and team leaders. Once you are told on by at least 2 people, I think they move you from a list of "okay employees" to "better keep an eye on these troublemakers".

I have seen less bullying in the high school I went to than this place with 40+ year olds. :eek:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU SUCK!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you suck !!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nooooooooo you suck!!!!! I win! I said it last! :mad:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ConMed suckkkkksssssss and all its employees except me !!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jimmy has been moved to customer service. o_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still don't know who that person is....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

focus, use the force...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wtf are midichlorians? :eek: