Suit vs PCRX

Discussion in 'Pacira' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2018 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh damn it. Wanted to be 100th post on this very entertaining, true peek into Pacira.
    An interesting observation, I do not recall anyone having left Pacira for a better job.
    Conversely, quite a few people let go have landed better jobs, with better companies, better culture, better opportunity, and better leadership.
    The lesson, there is a light at the end of the tunnel (No, it's not an oncoming train).

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KW followed JS around like a puppy on a leash at our meetings, never straying too far. No, nothing was going on there! To JS credit, he was the sharpest tool in the Pacira box, however, that's not saying much considering how low the bar was/is.

The current brain trusts: PM, DM, The r***** AD's and the pharmacists who works "remotely" what a joke, she returns all calls within 7-30 days and never leaves her house. Oh well, I will continue to work my 20- 30 hours a week and look for a side hustle, I know 6 reps that are working a second job here!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And she’s a mean girl.

There was a post months ago asking anyone to name a competent manager. As of today there is still no reply. Is anyone surprised?
    BTW, PM did win a couple of COEs*.

*First one was a rip-off, DK didn’t want TX RD to win again. Second, more shade, PM’s region had 10 reps vs. all other 6-8 rep regions. COE based on total revenue of region when it should have been average revenue per rep. Taints both. Doh!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't KW look like Miss Hathaway from The Beverly Hillbillies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot think of any sales people who voluntarily left for something better. I believe both of RK's original HR Directors left him for greener pastures. No surprise both are women!! (and over 50).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's anyone's take on the new President, Max Reinhardt? How could he not be held to a non-compete by J&J? seems odd.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LD and LW left for a better place. NC left to go to a better MSL job. AS left to start his own company.
    Whatever happened to TR? Heard he got out of hand with KR.

8. Someone add in practice building to the work the brain trust at the top does. Offering PR support that’s usually worth thousands to doctors for free for their testimonials. Shame the FDA doesn’t look into things further.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS and her PR team might be the most competent group at this place. Free publicity for doctors to say whatever the hell they want about the product. Genius. AS is sharp and frankly I'm surprised she is only a VP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed the PR team has got their ducks in a row. Shame the marketing geniuses can’t figure out how to get it in the fields hands. AS is a woman you think she’s actually going to get promoted at Pacira?!?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can any of the new managers be competent considering they were sales reps the day day before without any management experience- I have been managing up for the six months, our new manager is an alcoholic and has no impact on the business plus he is a lapdog for VS & PM.

Just got back from my POA in Chicago and what a waste of time. Why do we have AD's again, complete waste of company resources, zero leadership ability and if I hear "Hey buddy" or "I use to work for Stryker" one more time- Talk about living in the past! Our leadership is an embarrassment, talk about professional stagnation!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wednesday, August 14, 2019
    42 misc Letter Wed 4:26 PM
    Letter from Neal Brickman. (MITCHELL, AARON)
    41 notice Notice of Appearance Wed 4:23 PM
    NOTICE of Appearance by AARON AUBREY MITCHELL on behalf of RESHMA ABELL (MITCHELL, AARON)
    40 notice Notice to Withdraw from NEF as to CaseWed 3:48 PM
    Notice to be terminated and withdraw from Notices of Electronic filing as to case. Attorney LUKE P. BRESLIN terminated. (BRESLIN, LUKE)
    39 2 pgs order Order Wed 12:39 PM
    CONSENT ORDER re misc Letter Tue 4:56 PM
    Letter from James J. Panzini, Esq..(BHUTANI, POOJA)
    Att: 1 Text of Proposed Order

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To everyone whoever interacted with RA it was apparent she was just one cookie away from losing it.

She was promised a promotion, but was finally terminated. That should have occurred long ago.

The irony is this suit could have been avoided if RK/HR had addressed the inappropriate behaviors over the years. This was the perfect opportunity for HR to provide remedial corrective actions. Coach her up. Instead RK did what he always does, nothing. DM, PM, & GR acquiesced to appease her rather than coach her.

Think about it, if HR does its job she still has a job, she gets promoted, and we don’t get sued.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Props to this poster. Finally, someone saying what many have been thinking.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stinging generalities. And no that’s not “irony”. Genius brigade is on the move.

14k views on this thread now, feels like much more is going on here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had actually included specifics in another post, that was deleted.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there an update on the lawsuit? Glenn Reiser is still involved with a non-profit that was run by the same person who ran a non-profit for Frank Reynolds

New Organization- https://www.futurefirst-foundation.org/meet-the-team
    Old- NeuroScaffold (@NeuroScaffold) | Twitter

There is a launch event for the "non-profit" in September. Tickets are $250/head. Where is all of this money going? We know Glenn raised a ton of money for Frank. Hmmmmmm.....

I smell fraud again. Any insight?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GR is listed as a Dirtector, how apropos!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m fairly new to the organization, so maybe I just can’t grasp the true “deep state” stuff going on here...But most of this just doesn’t add up, on ALL Pacira boards/threads.