Summarize what went down today

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First things first as someone already corrected you but it's patent not patten and Nuedexta's PATENT expires in 2026 so try 6 years away.. The only thing about a future with Avanir is if your looking to move up and become a manager/RBM or more that opportunity is now 3 years away with the 786 launch and agreed as you stated that's only an If the trials go well which at this point is a big if.. So it's a double edge sword do you wait 3 years for growth opportunities or do you leave now and go to a company that already has those opportunities available to you right away.. The only thing you could possibly hang on to is IF 786 makes it and launches for Aggitation in Dementia patients its going to be a blockbuster drug in no time because that indication has a massive patient population but If 786 fails again for that indication your F'd and wasted 3 years waiting for nothing.. Plus Wa'el is a liar and this was possibly the worst conducted layoff I have ever seen so at this point alot of negatives out weighing any positives

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Axsome has a similar product and if their Phase 3 data comes out positive, that’s the end of Avanir. The market will be much different.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As does Arcadia and it was approved already!! Actually fast tracked cause the data came back so great. By the time 786 MIGHT get approved there will be a crowded marker. Avanir isn’t some brilliant company that found some agitation “niche”, plenty of companies see it and are all ahead. Let’s not forget there are multiple companies w glutamate products being developed as well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir doesn’t have the best team like the one under Keith Katkin. Like someone else already said in the forum, the best people already left. Wa’el doesn’t have the grit, determination, and quality to win like Keith. That’s the reason why I left.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA! You must be one of those who were fired as part of the old regime. Keith, Rohan, Michael and many more were responsible for the whole DOJ investigation and our $116 million fine. It’ll just be a matter of time before DOJ goes after them all, just like Michael McFadden. They were shady, cut corners and duped Otsuka and left them a flaming bag for the rest of us to fix. I get it. You’re bitter you got fired and have nothing better to do with your time than obsess about your old company. Pathetic. And Wa’el isn’t my favourite person either but fair is fair.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I left, and Avanir offered a retention bonus to keep me. Even when Avanir stock was over $1, none of the MSL left the company. When Wa’el brought his new people, all of them left. I am not a fan of both MM and Rohan, but Keith knows how to be successful. A business is always a business, it’s how you make money and win. Enjoy staying and fixing problems.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Robitussin for "PBA" you should all thank your lucky stars that this place ever got off the ground. What a scam and waste of valuable health care dollars....disgraceful!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still unemployed huh

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget Quinidine. That’s the magic that makes Nuedexta cure everything!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye Avanir, Axsome is the future and everyone knows it. BMW for reps