Sun can't fill open positions

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2017 at 7:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a recruiter calls you and they say the word "Sun Pharma" hang up quickly. You will thank me later

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter tried selling me on Sun today. What a joke. I know they have to do their job but thats like trying to shit to flies. Aint happening. Funny listening to her keep trying to put lipstick in the pig. NO THANKS!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter also told me that my mother called him and she doesn't want me to leave the basement.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look around -

Those that have recently joined the home office are retreads with shady histories at best and the DMs that are being hired are ...

Well let's just say FL and ST are having a hard time selling the job. They're not pulling talent from anywhere meaningful. What does that tell you ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being an Indian company is definitely a plus. Looking for a superior company, then Sun is the answer.
    Welcome aboard folks, you'll love this place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we all get free curry, free F-Bombs from the US CEO, an arranged marriage, sweat slave labor salaries, a sticker for our forehead, how to training on selling off label, how to training on selling the spread, and a free guide on how to increase drug prices with no value.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Superior to what? Enterprise rent a car?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you love getting F bombed with an Indian accent by the CEO in front of people and then have HR do nothing yes you will love it. That felt so good!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enterprise rent a car is actually a very well run and profitable company......... How about Crazy Eddies Outlet where prices are INSANE !!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jason Menzo is still with Sun!