Sun Dermatology division

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2016 at 6:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good place to be?
    Which division is better Steroid or Absorica?
    I have been approached about a position here....thanks
    How is the culture and bonus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biologics division would be the place to be. They're bringing in significant experience to run that team. Fran Lynch is building the sales team and Fabbri is heading the whole Derm sales Division. There is also a core of talent with experience in this arena. Hard to believe that team won't succeed. I will be applying when the time comes. Could be a great culture.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true they are thinking of consolidating the acne, steroid team and the Taro group into one sales force?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience with SUN is watching our rep come in office, talk on her cell phone in the waiting room with patients, lurk in her bag that is unorganized, has nothing to say but "hi, how is your day", and has nothing clinical to share with our busy doctors. She then struts around in hallway and complains, does nothing, heads to car and drives to the next office. We called our partner that says same. Can you please train your reps to be respectful in our offices?

John B likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about this "Fabs" guy, but when I was back at JBI we had a guy named "Flabs" who was a real ladies man, he was. Meaning he had an eye for the ladies. Now the ladies didn't have an eye for him, you see. No, if anything, they turned a blind eye to him, and instead of calling him "Fabs" as he commanded his minions to do, they called him as they saw him: And the "Flabs" was born.
    Oh, the stories we can tell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely not. Take it to the bank.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm Division in shambles. Still no numbers or incentive plan for April, May June. Forget about the current quarter. Money is a joke. The rollover is alway coming soon. Good luck reps you are never moving to Sun. Will be laid off first

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as I heard that your division was run by DF, our former NSM at JBI, I said "No way dudes! The SUN is going down!"
    Then I laughed and said, better to stay at JBI where we get rid of the losers!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wanted us to call him "Fabs." We called him "Flabs."
    He wanted to be buff. But he was really a buffoon.
    He wanted to run our company. But our company ran him off.

Now he's your problem.
    The one we call Flabs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Jesper

You better get some real medical directors on the Derm side because I hear you really screwed the pooch recently.

How in the hell do you drop the ball like that. News coming soon. Screwed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steroid team? Acne team?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

never mind the pooch. Screw Merck. They are burying the drug. Medical is ok but can't get the idiots at Merck to listen. Feel sorry for them as Merck doesn't listen or pay any attention. US docs like the drug and want success!! Jasper's hand are tied. He can't do a thing to change things.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesper is a one man show joke. He should be called "Jesper the Jester". Typical example of a clueless upper management ego centric fool who was promoted from a director who has no experience directing anyone to an Executive VP in charge of a newly built division. Why? because his said all the right things to the greedy Indian leadership, who only cares about making more money, paying their people less and having them do 5 people's job for half the industry compatible salary and benefits (forget about ever getting any equity).

The Jester is making promises that he can't keep and has been bringing in all his big pharma cronies with "over inflated" titles like himself to a place that has completely rejected his ideas and leadership. He's making the Koolaid every day, but not sure how many people are going to keep drinking it. If you don't drink it, you will be kicked out by the dictator.

This ship is going to sink real soon. The only hope is the new biologic from Merck, but has anyone seen the drug's Phase III data recently made public. It's barely as good as Stelara if that. Good luck selling that, no matter how you spin it, when you are competing with much better and stronger drugs and experienced players from established groups from Novartis, Lilly and Abbvie. no change. They are going to eat Sun for lunch. The days are numbered for him and the cronie division as a whole. The Indian leadership has made some serious mistakes in putting this guy in charge and we are seeing the effects every day.

The "Sun" is going to set on this one soon, before it rises and Jester Jesper will be on to the next place to destroy, if someone doesn't stop him. If you have any sense, stay away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Jesper has the Acne and Steroid divisions to save the day!! Lol lol
    We need good luck, on our reinterviews.....too funny

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot in with this observation and you are obviously close to the situation with your accuracy. And one of the few now kissing his ass. He is a pontificating fool. He and his buddy John can go race cars in the parking lot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's going to run those in the ground also by putting his big pharma spin on it and killing the current brand. Just watch...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word I heard is that you got the bird.
    The bird named Fabs. Is it true? How's he doing over there. Kind of a goofy guy at JBI but not too dangerous as long as you don't let him make any important decisions. Tell him The Frog says hello. That was my nickname. His was The Fabs. Well, some women called him Flabs, but that was mean.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it Fabs idea to post all of our jobs and make us interview for them again?