SUN - Exodus

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting to see not only how many have left but who has left.

Every rep interviewed for their jobs earlier this year - both they and the company said 'yeah, let's do this'. Then, so many on both sides have peeled away.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of home office people, too. Soon there will be no one left in house to do the work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, people across both field sales and the home office are dropping.

The Sr. Director for Acne left last week and the Director for Tildra HCP marketing has her last day on Friday. Tildra is down to 3 people, Acne down to 1. Sales and marketing leaderships roles have been combined to save $. FL is smoking crack like a fiend trying to get people to believe in Tildra. ST is scratching her head like WTF did I do in coming here? (Not that we all aren't doing the same)
    All that's a recipe for success ? Ehhh ...

I'll bet there's more to come in the home office - it's morbid there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait for all of the marketing direction and sales materials to come from Mumbai. No feel for the American marketplace. Old English spelling and grammar. All doctors and patient images wearing turbans, recycled paper, but 50% savings. One year delivery time to get through customs. Right on target.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit, that's so funny.

And to that point, a couple of people from marketing were actually sent to Mumbai to explore just that ... really?
    Cut-cut-cut ...
    People, processes and ultimately profit. Short term thinkers here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's true - ask the Tildra team.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now there’s a waste of a good paycheck—FL. Totally not a charismatic sales leader. Feel like he is going to fall over asleep any minute.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More.
    To.
    Come.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its a tragedy for me to see the dream is oooooooover, and I’ll never forget the day we met, girl I’m gonna miss you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Chris McK still there?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe. But, so many resignations in the last 2 weeks. Hard to know who will still be here at the start of 2018.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

January 3 2018. More resignations. Will there be anyone left here by March?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who left today?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5-6 Levulan reps.
    More to come.

No doubt that turnover has been more than 50% the past year.

#noonebelieves

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who all left?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently there are 10 vacant territories.

Percentage-wise, that's huge and this only includes those territories where there's been a recent resignation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I wonder what kind of bullshit Groff tells Abdhay in order to keep his job? Highest turnover rate in pharma!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Sun leaders- probably not a good idea to let a well liked manager go-especially when you can't even fill the vacant jobs you currently have. Wait to see how many on the team leave now. You suck Sun!