Sun Opthalmics

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2018 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All positions, both occupied and expansion were posted originally because the territories were shrinking and they let us pick were we wanted to go. Once we chose our new territories, they took the postings down. Most likely, they did that to get as many resumes as possible.

The manager is very knowledgeable as well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given a choice to pick your own territory---should have selected working for Bausch & Lomb. Same products and 100 plus year reputation. Made in the USA.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, that was pretty funny. I needed a good laugh this morning. Somebody spiked the Kool-Aid you're drinking over there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun can suck my chubby pickle! Your products are more “Me Too” Than Rose McGowan. To the 10 people working at sun that have been there longer than 2 years , Wilson Phillips called and said you can stop Holding on. Go ahead and quit already. Can’t wait to see how Allergan OWNS you when your “novel” dry eye product hits the market...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down Mr Gherkin

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same northern va positions posted again. What’s the deal w this territory? Another rep quit or what??!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge turnover numbers at Sun. They can’t backfill so the hole is getting deeper.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not according to THAI VANNGO. he claims to $300k a year. Oh’ wait, that’s because he lies and cheats on his expense report. He embezzles from Sun Pharmaceutical and feeding his family. He is an expert at photoshopping his receipts. He spends a crazy amount of money every quarter and takes half tax free. This guy is a fraud. He wins President Club 4 years in a row. Someone should report him and audit his expenses. It’s all fake and fraudulent.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is true and has been known for years even way back when Charlene/HCNA existed. It’s so simple to identify this charlatan’s fraud. But Sun, themselves fraudsters, love frauds like Thai.