SUN Pharma = Sh*t Show

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2017 at 2:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon folks, how much longer can this show go on ?

Dilip and Abhay are absolute fakes, and the business here, well, it's in deep trouble.

Post-bonus last month, almost all the leaders here have left. BU heads, BD Heads, leaders of sales, marketing, market access, regulatory, operations and now even regional sales directors. Every single functional lead has left except for two. And those two are looking.

All this in less than 60 days.
    Sun can't attract or retain anyone and around here, we call it the sh*t show.

Coming to an end real soon.

Paul S. likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which RDs left?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, that's a pretty good picture of what's going on. Just read a good HBR article around how culture is more important than strategy.

The culture has completely disintegrated here. Used to be where we were all in it together. Now that trust in exec leadership is gone, and bc so many people have left, those remaining are getting crushed and are forced into survival mode (while looking for other opportunities).

The big surprise is how fast the company has fallen. The outflow of talent from the field and the home office will continue, with top reps departing in the next few weeks. Most of the home office seems mentally checked out.

It won't be too much longer ...
    what a show ...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thus place is leaking like a sieve. Every day, someone else in a key position is leaving.

It's like a morgue around here anymore.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilip and Abhay have this under control. We are headed for glory.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, we can't keep up with the thousands of applicants that applied for our external job postings.
    We should hire some fine Indians, as they are smarter and work harder than others.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are hilarious !

Looks like we lost the head of finance and the sales director from the west today.

I can't keep count anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes my friend, you are correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which Sales Director? Seema?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen K.
    Top performing sales director, 7-8 years with the company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for her. Maybe she is turning to the Feds for all of the illegal marketing this company has performed over the years. She can be a millionaire with all she knows.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one of many to come. Does anyone know where she is going? She knows the ship is about to sink. Very smart to get out before the feds come calling.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy cow!
    This place amazes more more and more each day.
    Ya gotta wonder, why has just about every person in a key role left the company in such a short time?
    This is a big f-you to the arrogance of 'the two at the top'. No Divay, not you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not looking good.

The deterioration continues with even greater speed.

I can hear Celine Dion singing that song from The Titanic as this ship goes down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abhay was just embarrassing today ... what was that all about ?

Is he now beginning to realize he's the reason? It's been almost 10 months since we've heard from him and that's what he had to say ?

WTF.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To use his own words, you either have results or excuses.

What I'm hearing is even less than an excuse, from someone we can't trust.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lest anyone have any doubt, hearing Abhay today should put the nail in your decision to leave.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abhay made good points and addressed my concerns. I'm staying here for a long time my friend.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and what were those good points ?
    Please be specific.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn't on the call, but whatever was said, he can't be believed or trusted so it's all irrelevant.