Sun, please do the right thing. Protect your sales force.

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numerous other companies are making the smart decision to pull their sales forces from the field. The CDC recommendations should be followed. If not, Sun is putting us all at risk. We all know that this virus will grown exponentially and that common sense should be followed. STAY HOME !!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send an email to HR. Stand up, not post it on here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a loser, anonymous, warrior!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just posted anonymous

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks stupid

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a disgraceful company. Rather than disseminate a plan to the field sales force regarding those reps in hot spots, or those impacted by school closures, they are still begging for LD scripts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then, shut up, and get the scripts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

begging is correct. I’m not sure how many scripts have been gotten since launch but from those I’ve spoken to they are generating very few if any. I’ve been lucky to snag a few but most avenues it’s a dead end.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is not a fortune 500 company. they are not going to operate like the big players so i dont know what your expecting. all divisions are under performing so pulling reps out the field is not an option here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

while your wanting a free vacation im going to continue making an impact and lead the nation in scripts! those who keep this mentality will be together for our deserved week as COE winners

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s hysterical. You do you, sweetheart. COE

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling yourself a dedicated professional and COE winner, yet you don’t know “you’re” vs “your”.

Stay safe pounding on those doors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As Corona continues to grow and has now effected every state, how is this going to impact us going forward? CDC recommenced no more than 10 people in one location? If we go back into the field April 1, will offices let us back in? I think this could linger longer than both us and the company wish for it to. Thoughts? All this being said I hope that everyone and their families are safe!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Fauci did not want to get held to a number or date but did react to 45 days to peak (from yesterday). That is far further along than April 1 and many times worse than it is today in our opening state of readiness exercises. Unless a miracle happens, we will not be back in the field on April 1 and you can bet that derm offices will not welcome rep visits when they have a lot of patient catching up to do. Might want to consider bringing wipes and masks instead of coffee and stale cookies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun Taro do the right thing. Close up shop until June 1.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That statement is nor realistic. the big question is: if this last longer than the previous poster believes. are there talks of layoffs or a reduction in force?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t the ophthalmic division staying home?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have the same concern.
    A lot of my accounts are closed or are only seeing a limited # of patients. No patients = no NRxs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I see consolidation coming in Derm. One rep for Levulan/Odomzo/Ilumya. Indians are cut throat with money. Managers will be interviewing for their jobs also.

I hope I am wrong but I see it coming.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

med derm and biologics I could see becoming one. But levulan is totally different. Buy and bill wouldn’t mix.