Sun, please do the right thing. Protect your sales force.

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dog

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“The reality is that this crisis will continue for months and there is not a reasonable expectation for offices to open back up to us in this time. Yes they want our samples, but not bad enough for the majority to say the coast is clear, come on in. It’s not the medically responsible thing to do assuming C-19 guidance stays the same. Big pharma will not be able to continue paying large sales forces for months on end. Any attempts at managing sales efforts though the phone or video will have limited success. Can you imagine your team of 2-3 people on the same drug fighting to set up phone details???

Just like this is a transformational time for the country, it will also be one for pharma. Wish it”

taken from the allergan board. But this has some merit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can they please realize we are home schooling our M’fing bored ass, crying children, fighting and delivering grocery’s for our elderly parents, and checking on friends and neighbors. If you are doing this right, you are maxed out w/o these worthless, ridiculous conference calls. Give it a rest, optimistically June is our earliest date to be back in offices, probably longer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember that we ALL HAVE A FRIEND IN JESUS!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be far beyond June 1. Your jobs like many others are over. Sun will close commercial sales team

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will as long as he cuts my lawn during this pandemic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘I’m monitoring this site very closely. There is a lot of evidence I can use to justify your upcoming abrupt termination’ PS

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS has already been abruptly terminating people without cause. No need to monitor CP for that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, no shit. Like I don’t need to “re-do” my IST because they can’t figure out what to do. Training is so lazy and so pointless. Either bring me shit I’ll use in the field or don’t. I got lots of other stuff to concern myself with. I’m not saying not to be productive or do work what I’m saying is don’t insult me by wasting my time. Business planning = a good idea but this other stuff is stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fool! Marketing provides you with those pieces in the field. Training simply executed on those. They don’t create them. Is this the first company you have worked for?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going to happen if this extends into summer? What if we can’t get back into offices until July? NYC could be months before things improve and even when it does approve will reps be back back into offices? If schools get cancelled for rest of year a lot of us with children are going to be in more or a bind. I hope for better days but can’t help but wonder what happens with our jobs if this doesn’t begin to get under control.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do not need 3 divisions in Derm. They will consolidate Biologics and Med Derm together. Keep Spec Derm with Levulan, BLUU, Odomzo. Spec derm is the only crew making numbers and they won't upset that cash cow.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in home office and I am warning everyone to be ready for major layoffs. We are burning cash right now and guess who is our biggest expense? The Salesforce. Talks on our Zoom calls are at least 70% will be cut or furloughed. I am telling you this because they WONT!

Get your finances in order. This is going to get very ugly. The indians don't care about people...only $$$$

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you aren't laid off, medical offices aren't going to let the reps come inside and get anywhere near their patients.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honestly this makes sense but my only hope is that it’s not true because Sun doesn’t use Zoom

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope your not on here just spreading rumors and fear. If not: care to share the timeframe? We talking this week, next week, May??? Is there a severance? do the National Sales Director know this is on the table?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post smells like the classic CF scare. Do you sit around and say "Ill post something to scare everyone, let it marinate, and come back on and look at the masterpiece you have posted."

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are lies. First there is nobody at the home office. It’s closed. Second Sun don’t use Zoom. Third we are in launch phase in several key markets such as Eye and Derm markets. Patients still need medications. Aren’t you just lovely for spreading those lies.