Sun Stock vs. Biofrontera Stock

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see -

One company gets a j-code in Q1and is up 20% TYD

and the other company gets FDA approval for a 'new' biologic and is down 20% YTD

Hmmm, I'm sure glad I made the jump, plus, they treat us really well, as human beings. Not as toilet-less pieces of shit like at Sun.

Who's the stupid one?

#nolongerstuckatsun

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dilip -

It looks like derms are finally getting back at you and your crappy business practices.

Sun stock is down, Biofrontera is up, and derms are buying both the stock and Amulez. That's a double f-you.

Now they'll turn the screws tighter by rejecting Tildra.

You have no strategic direction for the company and you've been exposed. Derms are finally getting their chance to f-you.

Bye-bye.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a few of my derms who have mentioned buying BF stock and yes, their stick volume is down so far

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in territory for over 2 years and am now beginning to see the revenge purchase of Ameluz. Our BLU-U contracts don't have enough teeth to stop them from switching, and even if it was enforceable, derms would say 'come pick it up, it's on the curb'.

There is some deep-rooted, long term animosity towards us for the pricing.

And now we're the ones paying the price.
    WTF ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rejecting TIldra cause it is a “junk” expensive drug. Only way reps will sell is to sleep with dermatologist, which some reps were hired because this is already going on. Says alot about lack of efficacy and lack of confidence in drug!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, while we were getting paid on sticks, Dilip was getting paid exponentially more on profit with those 10%, 20% and 40% price increases. Now we're taking it in the shorts on stick volume.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is buying BF stock, LOL.

PDT is a sinking ship. Derms will be compounding the sh*t in a few months.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derms will be compounding the sh*t in a few months.

I think you are wrong. The legal basis prohibits such action.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will enforce it? Once patent goes away then compounders will have free reign. What is stopping compounding now is patent. Once October comes its over for both companies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate.

Dermatologists will buy compounded 20% ALA and pay fraction of cost. Will charge patient cash similar to co-pay and not have to deal with tighter reimbursement landscape. Can legally still bill CPT code.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, many Dermatologists are doing it already and almost impossible to prove it beyond writing a teethless legal warning. The ALA patent is gone at end of calendar year. If you don’t see troubling signs, you are burying your head in the sand.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct. We think we get laughed at now bc of pricing ?

Game over in under 12 months. Looking now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Morgan Stanley,

Thanks for the financial analysis, but BFRA stock is down ⬇️ (Month and/ or year) on Nasdaq. However, thanks for the analysis. Next time before posting, maybe check the market before you talk again, Junior. Very likely you have your money invested under your pillow case.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey douchebag -

It's simple, look at a comparison chart of the two companies. Biofrontera is outperforming SUN. It's pure fact. It's not about being up or down, there's volatility everywhere, but it's got a better return than Sun.

And btw, my investing strategy is working just fine - I don't (and wouldn't) own either stock.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biofontera is sinking fast. Just look at the stock performance in the last month. It’s going to continue to sink.

The investors are already starting to see through the empty promises and their weak German leadership. We hear that they have no idea what they’re doing in their US business and will continue to loose support.

Not that SUN is such a great company, mostly also due to their leadership, but at least their whole existence is not based on a single drug.

Also, no one is buying the Biofrontera red light, which means that all their sales are “off label”. It’s just matter of time that the government agencies will be shutting them down.

Too high of a risk from our perspective to invest in either company with the future potential of PDT uncertain at best, as compounding will gain ground and put both of their PDT businesses away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is buying the fucking lights bc NO REP IS SELLING THE LIGHT! THEY SELL OFF LABEL 100% OF THE TIME. DUH. SHITTY INCOMPETENT UNETHICAL LAZY REPS= BIOFRONTERA

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

The guy who’s at BF now who called on Foundation Care was in the know about the incredibly excessive fees paid to FC to buy-in 6-9 months of inventory ahead of our price increase so the ASP could be manipulated so that we as reps could then go in and tell docs ‘load up now bc we’re going to raise the price 20%-40% on January 1st. And doc, in January, you can submit for reimbursement at the new, higher ASP. Where else can you make 20-40% in a couple of months ? Oh, don’t worry about the Feds coming after you for defrauding the government ...”

Are you serious man ? Fadness and Groff were at the head of the class on that. We all were making great money !!!

And you complain about off label and unethical behaviors at Biofrontera. Where do you think they learned that ????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest