Sunovion - $23M under forecast, but shhh! Japan can't know

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2018 at 9:24 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the original poster, don’t listen to this idiot from the leadership team. I want and many others want this discussion to take place.

If someone does not care about what you wrote, then they don’t have to click on the thread and read it. Let them just sit in their office and pretend Sunovion is a great place to work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, they don't work here any longer. What we have is a disgruntled terminated employee with nothing but time on thier weak hands.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRAY... CRAY... Table for one!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also hope this thread starts people talking about reality. Because someone is raising an issue that points out the obvious, they must be a disgruntled, terminated employee? Do you think we're all that stupid and blind to what's going on?
    These are all real, fact-based things that are happening. To pretend they aren't and stick our head in the sand like everything is fine is ignorance. We just need the kind of leadership that is capable of steering through.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

time will tell who's really CRAY CRAY, if you can't see the writing on the wall you've got bigger issues.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're annoying (btw, that's how you're supposed to say it.)
    To original poster - THANK YOU!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol nailed that one

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. The truth is the truth.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that pretty much sums things up. Cray Cray? Person who's so annoyed? AH, you must be in sales, all this real business stuff is too much for you to understand.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems all of this is pretty real and that the people saying it is cray cray and that these posts are annoying is in a dream world. The moral is the worst it has ever been and I have worked here for over a decade. If you don’t feel it the moment you walk into the building, you are either an complete idiot or on the leadership team, which still makes you an idiot.

We had a good run with Latuda. Be thankful for all the extra bonus you received. It is now time to face reality.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your 10 year tenure and beat it....no one cares what you think.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cray 0.0

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cray cray’s battery must have died... Or maybe they just realized they’re acting like a maniac?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat me. If an dumb ass like you can put in their two cents, someone as intelligent as me can also.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome back Cray, you made it a whole 12 hours this time, congrats on finding something better to do that with your time than monitoring this thread 24-7 and replying ad nauseum

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren’t facts. We are publicly traded in Japan which we roll up to. Of course DSP knows how much we earned this quarter.

Do you not understand how we do business?