Sunovion Resp

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiotic.

Does anyone have any valid information?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up. Flex is gone. Interviews are being conducted for full-time reps for the same territory with same products that we (flex) have. There were over 75 openings listed with PDI. There is nothing sneaky going on, it's happening right in front of you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't they just ask the flex reps if they wanted full-time?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 75 positions are due to Sunovian reps that got promoted to the NAS (nebulizer) Sales. Usually if positions are going from flex to full time, they’d let us know and let us interview. Flex is not being replaced at this point. Don’t know past March...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 17 positions listed for Sunovion backfill jobs on the PDI site and those specify experience calling on pulmonologists. The other 75 are respiratory experience and have the exact same job description as the current flex time positions and recruiters are telling people that the products are Utibron & Seebri and some current DMs have been conducting "preliminary"
    interviews. Sounds like they are replacing us

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers have asked reps. I'm flex and my manager asked if I wanted to go f/t.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all the flex positions going full time. If this is the plan, when are they going to notify the flex sales force?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow. On the mandatory “Operations Update”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight if all flex territories are changing over to full time..not all locations had jobs posted in the website..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's true. Most of flex is gone and the company is filling our positions with full-time reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did this come down?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The irony is that they have been interviewing for full time reps for the last 3 weeks or so. They have candidates lined up, yet offer us to interview for full time jobs if we want them.....Just like today, there were 2 calls at 11:00, one for the people that were retained and one for the all the rest.......pretty poorly executed from top down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am still surprised at the way this entire "restructuring" has been handled. Let's see, they advertised openings for our positions, then lied to us saying that it wasn't for our positions, then basically fired everyone Tuesday, told us that if we were interested in applying for full time positions we could by EOB next day, then within 24 hours had "courtesy interviews for those" who raised their hand, knowing full well that in the majority of the cases already had us replaced....They just did it to cover their butts legally. If by some small miracle I get the call....You know that I will be looking to get the H$ll out of here ASAP. I understand its business, well so is using you to pay my bills while I look for a company that has value in me.

They have proven that they can't be trusted, that TC has no idea what he is doing, the fact that Sunovion has allowed him to stay in charge is mind blowing....His conf call demeanor the other day was horrendous. As he was delivering the news that those on the call were losing their jobs a month before Christmas for the second time in 12 months....he almost sounded happy. Certainly not the character of any leader that I have ever worked for....I don't know him well, only passing conversations at meetings, but he always seems to be aloof or checked out, preoccupied and not really interested in his immediate surroundings. but perhaps it was becasue the meetings were so busy.

It's not going to get any easier, until Medicaid and medicare are won...things are going to be difficult to say the least. Those that survive this week, please understand that you have 6 months at most. Once they take away the free vouchers.....it will get ugly. Once the triple therapy hits the market...things will get interesting again. Good luck to all of us, but I am afraid that its too late.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why this whole process has been so hush hush aka as slimy

Any one gotten an offer? I am waiting but won't take it if offered.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers go out tomorrow. If management thinks hiring a new sales force (full-time) will improve scripts, they are bigger fools than I thought. We have full-time reps already and they can't get scripts. Stop blaming the reps, it's difficult selling a loser product. Let's face it, 4th to market and no coverage. Nothing can help this dud. The remaining reps..... can you say PIP.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told that since I raised my hand I would also get an interview as a courtesy. Then I was asked about farmers and hunters. Who is coming up with this garbage? No wonder why management stinks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That garbage of Farmers and Hunters comes from PDI management.. what a joke...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers go out yet?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Hunter farmer montra is from the motivational TC...Mr. I don't really care about my people, I'm a robot who still can't believe they are letting me stay, even though I built this ridiculous sales force....Let's blame the reps and ignore for poor targeting, no access to the patients that really need it, horrendous direction from the RBM's...but they were getting their marching orders from him....and clean house. Sunovion will wisen up soon and just cut this contract.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are still covering their butts...Courtesy interviews at best. They have had candidates in que for weeks. remember they posted for our positions back on November 1st, then started interviewing for your replacement. Your RBM knew that and has effectively been looking for your replacement since then. Sounds like a great culture and leadership team to me.....There maybe a handful that get rolled over, but trying for a complete sweep.