Sunovion Resp

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Drs feel terrible that I was laid off at Christmas. When I tell them they are replacing me with full time reps they laugh. There is no chance of a full-time rep getting more scripts than me. The Drs that wrote for me will not write for a new person. Management what you did and how you did it to us was horrendous.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another childish lie by a lonely fool.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here, I am telling my providers exactly how badly we have been treated, that they were interviewing for our jobs weeks ago and did not tell us anything until this week when they let us all go. The scripts I have gotten are gone now and most of my providers are so upset they will never use these products

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If insurance says they have to use it, they will. Reps have no meaningful impact on the bottom line

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. What insurance???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers yet?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats the problem, there is no coverage.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer? Verbal or written? If so, would you share terms?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J-O-K-E

Both recruiter and interviewer said supposed to hear something by last week. Neither returns phone calls. So unprofessional. Can't and won't work for this type of bottom of the barrel operation

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes last week. Training starts end of January.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very excited about product and company. Can't wait to hit the ground running.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The corp. recruiter on this contract said . . . . All I wanna see are assholes and elbows out of the gate. You got it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you had a clue you’d know neither product are covered by any insurance and actual cost is $394. Why use these me too wanna he’s when the docs can write Anoro that preferred on all insurances and has actual good data behind it? Remember that head to head between Utibron and Anoro? Anyone who was retained or accepted an offer for one of these positions will be under a microscope with PIPs in place quickly and the contract ending within 6 months.

Given just how badly we were treated, the lies that were told I am ok with not having been retained. My territory was producing, not much but I did have scripts fro both products. Publicis has zero integrity and Tom Clark is a pompous ass with no compassion or ethics. Managers and reps were lied to when we asked about the full time postings. Promises were made while we were in Phoenix for the Seebri launch. Even gene great Maureen lied about the contract. I will never lower myself to work for such an ethically bankrupt company again. Layoffs are part of pharma, we all know that and especially with a drug that has less than a few hundred scripts in a years time - but that does not excuse the lies or interviewing for our positions 4 to 6 weeks before the layoff was announced. The interviews granted to those who wanted to stay were just a cya, the hiring managers were told without an exceptional reason they could not make offers to any of the current reps/. Not a single person in my region was retained. If your on this contract start looking and get out now

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Especially with a drug that has less than a few hundred scripts in a years time." Do you own a business????? Be greatful they gave you a paycheck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would a full time rep care to share their salary? I am flex and just wondering how the two positions compare. Only serious replies please.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full time position was offered at $65000 salary plus commissions. It's $31.25 per hour (based on 40 hour work week) if comparing to flex. Yes, car was offered (don't know if that actually happened?) or car allowance. Twice the territory size as the flex territory and 10x the pressure and headache. Full time position is also exempt so expect to work 50-60 hours a week which takes the per hour rate down even more. Not worth it unless you need it as a stepping stone into a better full time position somewhere else. Of course, benefits were offered as well, but once you pay for those, the per hour rate drops again. Plus you will be beholden to two weeks off, PTO, meager company holidays...no more time flexibility like you get with flex.