Sunovion Resp

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well let me just say thus training is intense and moving quickly. I thought working a contract was all just smoke and mirrors. These guys think they are big pharma! You can tell Dm's are very scared! We get nothing in benefits compared to parent company. Sunovion pays its reps double what we make, more vacation, closed, during Christmas and New Years, plus so much more. I am now thinking why did I take this stupid job! I was hoping to just lay back and collect salary. There is not even a way to cheat on a test. You guys need to evolve , its called helping each other!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can Sunovion continue with thes respiratory contract when sales are abysmal some districts getting 0 for last few weeks! I took this job hoping it was at least a year gig but I don’t think we will make it to Boston never mind Las Vegas. I know it is up in March but how in hell will Sunovion justify resigning with the low scripts . I think the party is over just hope they tell us sooner than later.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happen to the LA rep who had 120 scripts and the there were districts with zero. Our manager would tell us she was the best rep and shows it could be done. Something was up?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happen to the LA rep who had 120 scripts and the there were districts with zero. Our manager would tell us she was the best rep and shows it could be done. Something was up?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep is probably still on the contract then. Not sure how long it will go. New reps starting in field soon but that’s no guarantee

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just came back from Phase II training in MA. and these people are crazy. They want us to sell this me too drug for the little money they are paying us. It will work until we can find a real job. What a bunch of posers. They are trying very hard to be like Pfizer and Merck, very rigid and demanding! It won't work until you start to pay more money. The difference between the PDI employees and the Sinovion reps is really crazy!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like we won’t have to worry with Tom’s email giving us only 30 days to save a sinking ship! Start polishing your resume’ this was a 3 month gig people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats most likely the case. They should have never hired all of us. The drugs have no coverage and competition does. What do they expect us to do...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gish is gone he brought all his friends from Pfizer. So the writing is on the wall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From all the posts I have read about this contract, I am really glad I did not get hired for this gig. Sounds like a nightmare.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told we are training on the new nebulizer. Why???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they cannot sell the other two meds in their bag! Novartis really pulled a fast one on them by selling Sunovion a bunch of dogs!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we cannot sell the other products how are we going to sell the nebulizer?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better not take anytime out of the field for this training!!!! We are WATCHING YOU!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really..that’s ridiculous. We don’t need anyone watching us. Go ahead..I have never worked for a company like this.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom C. could be the worst leader I have ever worked for.....His communication to the Nation has been horrendous, starting during the layoffs, but has only gotten worse. He has zero understanding of what has been happening in the field. Gish may have been let go becasue he inked this deal with Publicis, and the Respiratory franchize has been weak at best, but apparently it was Tom who originally "sold" the Flex concept at first and now has spun the full time positions as the answer. The ironic part is the Tom is still allowing the home office to believe the numbers are correct on a weekly basis. In my region we have seen our numbers doubled, as in duplicated, as in a script being counted twice in some cases for several weeks and have brought it our RBM's attention. He said he has mentioned it to Tom and that we will just let it go at this time.....Someone mentioned the LA rep in an above post, she like all the other "high volume territories" have 1 maybe 2 Drs. writing...and they are just using the 3o day vouchers...We will tank when they are done in March. Get your resumes ready, Tom and the RBM's will be rolled over into another contract, not so sure about us. Then again, those that lost their jobs in December have been rolled into another contract that is actually better, selling a competitor with managed care access....Hmm

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The January PDI contract is for a year. Do they not have to
    honor that?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no they don’t. The other contract that the flex force was rolled in to is up in June.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers came out and AZ is pretty happy with the flex reps helping them. Our contract is a pilot program and with everyone happy we might be getting extended. If that happens, they will probably add more reps because there are several areas that don't have a rep in it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Then again, those that lost their jobs in December have been rolled into another contract that is actually better, selling a competitor with managed care access....Hmm"

I was very unhappy with the lies we were told last Nov/Dec - but I am now thrilled to have been downsized and moved to the AZ contract. I now have 2 great drugs, providers actually like and use them and they have awesome managed care coverage. I'm actually getting scripts vs a voucher or 2 used a month. No doubt about it, those of use who got cut are is in a much, much better position the the suckers hired to our positions. And we're selling circles around them with Bevespi