Super Sunday !!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yee Haw !! We Shall Rise !!

A great day with my husband and kids - relaxing and enjoying our family. Tammie asked me this morning "What do you do at work Mommy, do you make us proud ?". I am so glad to be at Acorda - absolutely I make my family proud. When the unexpected happens, we rally. When disappointment occurs, we re-energize and work harder.

I told Tammie that her dreams will come true and that I am at a place where I can make a difference. Yes I'm proud.

Let's go Team Acorda !!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to stay off these boards and your anti-psychoses meds. You will rise out of the ashed once bought. Coming soon..............................................................

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic!!!

Investors like to hear employees like you.
    We want to feel the positive energy that is building at Acorda.

When are you re-filing that NDA?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positive energy does not equate to competence. Everyone at HQ is MISERABLE!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true, another example of the untruthful dialog being promulgated by disgruntled employees. Fact is most at HQ are upbeat and confident about the new changes being planned out. Moreover, positive energy from the Six Sigma's is contagious ! We doubt you are part of the HQ staff, if you were you would realize that you post is an gross exaggeration. Please look at the glass as half full not half empty.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This challenge was put before us to test our faith. Take a moment to pray. Our path is clear but the devil beckons with distractions and disgrace. Throw off the burden of stress and know that the Lord will guide us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Oh Allah, guide me with those You have guided.”..
    – Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen

اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيمَنْ هَدَيْتَ

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice deflection, but the proof is in an acceptable refiling of the NDA.

You can put out all the hype you want, but that is the immediate measure of success. The rest of your ranting is just wasted electrons on the internet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NDA will be refiled in due time. Just be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day ! In the meantime we need to all celebrate our Company, our Leadership, and our Rank & File. As Leadership says, we are one big extended family and all are called upon to excel.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually most ppl at hq feel awful. most are interviewing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes and call on the lord to help you...NOT!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salute the Hair ! If we can recycle just 10% of the hair grease that Ron uses we can create a new hair product that will sell enough to solve all of our problems. Where is R&D when you need them !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership responds when comments become attacks that get personal ! It is extremely rude and disrespectful to comment on physical attributes of our Leaders. Please conform to 'good taste' and refrain from caustic and abrasive posts about our Team Leaders.

Also be reminded that R&D is working long and hard on the rich new pipeline of blockbusters !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in R&D is working?
    What "new" pipeline?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know better than to ask those questions in a public forum. That is COMPANY PRIVATE information ! If you are indeed an Acordian then contact HR to get a key/password to enter the intranet page that provides this...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acordians Unite ! Trolls Depart ! Show your spirit ! Show your pride ! Today celebrates dismissing fear. We Are Acordians !!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really working overtime with your campaign of deflection. Must be trying to pad that Christmas budget.

To use your analogy, no Rome wasn't built in a day, but it did fall due to poor leadership, ineptitude, nepotism and debauchery (as well as other factors).

This NDA (basically an ANDA) was a no brained and you screwed it up. No updates, which indicates it's harder to fix than you are letting on an no pipeline (public forum or not). If you had anything beyond discovery or a made up deal in your mind it would be material and disclosed.

Happy trick or treating PRincess!