Superbowl party

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well did you? Did you take it sideways? Maybe you and Latoya both took it sideways....... But wait you and Latoya are the same confused person. Dummy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John, a mind is a terrible thing to waste! how secure is your job??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latoya & John sitting in the tree. What a cute couple.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the recent terminations over the last 3 months, I am sensing that our representatives are much more serious and more aware of what will be expected of them.
    Jazz is really a great company to work for, and I think the vast majority of employees have found contentment here.
    As a company we are always seeking to improve things for our employees, and their families!
    For those of you who want to remain with Jazz Pharmaceuticals, life can be very good! To those who wish to move on, The Jazz Family wishes you well!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the name of his thread that you just posted on? If I recall it's about the Super Bowl party. Wrong thread pal. Poor lost soul.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coach did say Super Bowl party was best part of mgmt job here. No regrets baby! #statechamp

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her real name was not Latoya but I lets just call her that. She climbed on me all night and brought up the sun on the golf course the next morning.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were lots of dear in head light looks when security shined high beam light across the gd course that night. Was an all out booty call out there. At least 8-10 hook ups rolling on course that night.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easiest company to score tail at meetings ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bruce, how are the plans going for the 2016 company Super Bowl Party?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The prep is not happening since the Super Bowl is AFTER NSM. Check the calendar, genius.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My my somebody has their panties in a knot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take the Patriots along with the free booze, food and women.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skin slapping party always concludes each evening out on the gold course.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait are you referring to the the late night golf course escapades at national meeting years ago that turned deadly?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super Bowl Party and Val would get liquored up and was not scared to show off her boob job to the reps. I know of a few reps that she flashed her high beam on and next thing your knew they rolling in her sheets.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only light shing on the dark golf course the night of the company Super Boel party was Val's rack on high beam.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha I felt like I was back at an old frat mixer the night of the cocktail party. Everybody was on the prawl looking for the hook up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you ready for some football Jazzers? Jazz style that is. National meeting, free booze, cheap food and cheap women. Key word being FREE. Haha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I'm enjoying my annual superbowl party that I MISSED last year, thanks to Jazz, I am so very thankful to be done. It's moments like this that I realize how LUCKY I am to be out!!!
    Add add that to the offer I received $30,000 grand more than my Jazz base.... SEE YA!! NEVER looking back!!!

All you "chosen ones" - enjoy the ride- oh wait, I mean, I hope you have a life preserver as the Titantic goes down. (Jazz more like a dingey but you get it :) ha!!!