Supernus buys our CNS division?

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean for our jobs? Will supernus employ us?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm.....great question

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. They will employ us. Have heard good things about management. Fingers crossed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their cafepharma thread looks like a shitstorm....I am reading they cut bonuses recently and have a lot of turnover. I will be polishing up my resume.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eeeeshhhh

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm reading that their reps are paid poorly for our industry...not sure my salary fits what they look for in reps....looks like they love enterprise reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking forward to being roommates with you guys at our next POA. After 7 years of having a roommate you just get used to it and it saves the company mucho dinero!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and your inflated salaries aren’t needed here so gtfo.

Sincerely,
    Supn

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WoW.....thanks!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe the roommate BS for a second. I am in my mid 40s....I will never share a room with a colleague.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same!! I’ll pay for my own room if I have to omg.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope....not gonna share a room. Is this supernus company for real doing this to their reps???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready to share a room at every meeting, memorize a script, and 2 ride alongs with your manager every 4 weeks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously be gone!! You aren't welcome here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current supernus rep here...just thought I'd chime in as a reasonable employee. Supernus isn't perfect (no company is) but here are some positives:

1. You pretty much have to try to get fired. As long as you do what they tell you to do, your job's secure.

2. What's expected of you is extremely clear. If you've ever worked a job where expectations aren't clear, you can appreciate this.

3. They have a long term vision for the company. I truly believe there's a good chance someone could work for this company for the next 30 years. Obviously lots of outside factors affect this turning into truth, but there's very few pharma companies whose reps would feel confident saying that.

Overall, my advice would be to come in with an open mind. If you hate it and it's not for you, fine, but give it a chance. In my opinion, most of the upper management are pretty good humans, and I do think they're looking out for their sales force as much as they can.

Oh. And PLEASE don't judge us based on the few idiots who post on our cafepharma board. They don't represent the vast majority of reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is a circus. You watch. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a dum A$$. I left here as soon as I got my 2 years in Pharma. Anyone who is still here is an idiot

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...just to be clear...you left Supernus, you're now doing so much better, and you're trolling the cafepharma page of a company Supernus just bought product from?

Move on. Enjoy life. Maybe consider therapy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you live in the supernus bubble still you probably don't understand that most pharma companies don't expect their reps to work from 8:30 am-5 pm. They also don't have managers ride with you for the ENTIRE day. Most companies pay their reps 25-30% higher than the average rep at supernus. So altogether our new colleagues will have to get used to getting paid less, working longer days and get to experience more micromanaging from their managers. Sounds like a shit deal for them.