Supernus buys our CNS division?

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've been a rep for 15 years? Is your manager the same age as your first kid?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget you are only allowed to expense two drinks per evening with dinner at corporate events.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry if you can’t count you will get two tickets like you are at the county fair

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering that superanus only had two products, I bet you could run circles around them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've been a rep for 15 years? Does your nephew make more money than you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget 40% retention bonus paid two years later. That is on top of the $6/quarter average.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok to be clear the average bonus payout is far from $6k per quarter. You know this. Please stop misrepresenting the facts. Average bonus payout per rep in Q1 was likely $3-3500.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are roommates assigned randomly?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they are assigned by your manager. You do not have a choice who you will room with. They assign roommates based off of who needs to be influenced and who is an influencer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so true. They place you with someone who tries to pour koolaid down your throat as you are trying to sleep.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you usually the sleeper or the kool aid pourer? I’m guessing the sleeper

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m the guy that sees through your lies

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. If you’re not an influencer, you’ll be sucked into convo that makes you feel safe, so that it can be used against you later. From a former influencer who got tired of being used.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, now what?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I probably made total comp of $55k in 1997 for my first pharma job ever. By 1999 I was making over 100k easily.
    Not the 15 yr rep poster, but I’ve been “only a rep” for 23 years and my base only is double what your total comp is. I promote myself every time I get a new job, with a large pay increase and still have the flexibility to work at home. Not everyone wants to go kiss ass in the home office, get fat traveling or go gray prematurely. Those that have watched their friends take those jobs know exactly what I’m talking about.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am shocked they did not acquire the world changing answer to addiction, Luemyra. How has that been selling?:eek:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry Lucemyra, the worlds most expensive Clonidine

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome aboard y’all!! Get ready for a wild hay ride!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus can hire 3 reps for the price of you. Better get out ASAP