Supernus - the super spreader

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2020 at 5:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest email from HR regarding the “rise in COVID cases” just proves how out of touch and desperate they are to keep us in the field despite overwhelming evidence that it is not in anyone’s best interests. We are not essential employees by ANY stretch. The rise we are seeing is from Thanksgiving, and it is going to pale in comparison to what we will see after Christmas. Many schools are canceling in person school after the new year to try to institute a quasi-quarantine before kids go back to crowded hallways.

Supernus should protect the launch of 812 with a complete, healthy workforce by pulling us from the field until we are ready to launch. Or at least follow the lead of schools and let us telework for the first two weeks of January to hopefully help contain the spread post Christmas.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t care about the salesforce. Period.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish they would take a more conservative approach as well, but I don’t really understand the outrage.

If you are smart, wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands, etc then you really aren’t at that much of a risk by visiting a few offices each day. You are likely in closer contact with more people being less safe when you go to a grocery store.

And like they said, if you are high risk or have school age children virtual learning then you are cleared for telework. I’m really not trying to be a jerk, it just doesn’t seem that unreasonable to me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is a matter of risk. With the programs they have instituted, where samples can be requested/sent without contact, there is no need for us to physically be in any offices at this time. I’m not saying forever, but to contain the spread for a few weeks.

And besides a few trips in person, I have had most of my groceries delivered or curbside pickup. I mitigate the risk to myself and others by limiting my exposure. It is simple math.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with this. If we were “essential” employees as they state in their email, we would be offered to take the vaccine right now. But I didn’t see pharmaceutical sales reps on that list. I don’t think outrage is the right word. More like disappointment. There’s just constant disappointment coming from supernus for the last bit. I don’t really remember the last time there was good news or I was proud of “my company”. Cue being trolled to leave if I’m so unhappy. Life isn’t always black & white ya trolls

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was really hoping that email was going to be an update on how they are going to make the vaccine available to us, as essential workers. If they can’t get vaccine for their employees, we aren’t essential enough to be going out in the field.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh thank god, the logic in this ^^^^^^^

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I didn’t feel this same way, but I do. I need 812 to go off like a rocket to help the morale around here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tough thing is even if 812 goes nuts I will still know in the back of my mind that leadership treated us like shit for the last 1.5 years. Record sales this year and I have a record low for bonuses....I guess a 15%+ share for TXR doesn't get you much at Supernus any more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^This

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Felt that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that the past 1.5 yrs have been shite. But vaccine or no vaccine provided by Supernus, I am still very grateful to be considered essential versus expendable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don’t get fooled by this, we are all expendable.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Dont be fooled by this persons genuine gratitude to be employed during a global pandemic you sheeple! And don’t forget the world is run by a ring of pedophile lizard people!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny because you’re calling the OP delusional when Supernus is the one forcing us into the field as “essential” employees peddling outdated branded generics in the midst of a pandemic with significant recent spikes when the samples can be ordered direct now.

Oh if only ANY of their proposed timelines had come through. We would already have launched BOTH psych products and would be sitting pretty reaping the benefits by now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you beat your wife your marriage will never be the same. Supernus has beaten their wife repeatedly over the past year and a half.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You actually aren’t just cleared for telework. You have to provide “evidence/documentation to support your request”. Umm. The evidence is schools are closed? Do I need a notarized letter from the principal? Should my Governor contact Supernus and provide Covid rates and current closures? Turn on the news Supernus. Trust your employees that are trying to juggle it all during a pandemic. Home office is all working from home...did they have to submit evidence for that?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Home office” has been back in the office since the first week of June. Fully working in office with masks. So you should probably get the facts straight before you say an inaccurate statement. I don’t understand how people are so negative. We should be fortunate to have jobs when a lot of people in this country were laid off during the pandemic. Oh and how about the 812 adult results?? Best thing we’ve heard as a company in months and not one person has brought that up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was great news. So why did the email that was sent out say we would be filing "some time next year". We need to submit the results for approval immediately. We have dragged our asse# on enough stuff over the years. We need to be prompt with this one. You are already sending me into adult clinics anyways. Get on it!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on their knowledge and wisdom, I can only assume this person has worked for years in clinical research with expansive experience in dealing with the FDA.