Supernus/US World Meds pay difference

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2020 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no “promotions up for grabs”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this moment you are correct. Are you implying that when we started with Supernus and they said promotions would come from within that they lied?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s really strange how the crazy person posts stopped once they were called out only to be replaced by questions and speculative opinions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the OP was saying there are currently no promotions up for grabs. Which is true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you think that’s what I was saying? No, someone ended a post by saying promotions are up for grabs. Present tense which is not true. This is classic though you make a statement that’s not true then when you are called out on it you revert back to some point in the past where it was true to make the point

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn’t the one who made the “promotions are up for grabs” argument. I do agree with it though. I could be wrong but I think they were referring to the promotions that come in a year when ADHD(hopefully, I’m no kool aid drinker) expands. Should that expansion happen, our performance between now and then will rightfully be a deciding factor. So while you are correct, no promotions are available at this moment, what we are doing now does matter for the future ones that will be “up for grabs.”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actions speak louder than words. You can no longer use “promotional opportunities” as a motivational tactic with the field. Especially after the stunt you pulled late last week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies have used promotional opportunity as a motivation since forever. At least here reps have actually been promoted fairly frequently. No one is saying promotion needs to be your own personal motivation though. Maybe just doing a good job you can be proud of would work?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you are now treating us like hourly paid employees you can expect to receive the same dedication that an hourly paid employee gives their company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol ok. One, that’s kind of crappy to put down hourly paid workers. And B, Let’s be real. If we were compensated for hours worked those adp pay stubs would look a lot different. Let’s not ask for that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m as devoted to this company as it is to me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settle down

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just know that whether you work hard or hardly work the company will still have your back and treat all employees with respect. This guy or girl is clearly a disgruntled employee who left and is seeing very positive things happen at Supernus. If anyone says that Supernus has not genuinely tried to put the employee first then the jokes on them. For crying out loud we got paid a bonus for staying at home and facetiming doctors while other companies were letting people go left and right. And if anyone wants to question the world meds salary topic you’re not thinking clearly whatsoever. If Supernus let go of their reps who clearly are great at what they do just like us it would only hamper existing relationships and possibly hurt their future launch which is also our future launch. If you haven’t noticed, there are many postings online for the management team which implies their roles will be open. Promotions are up for grabs right now for management and for reps then too soon enough.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't trust a word out of your mouth. Just look at your track record.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where specifically are there “management jobs posted online” for that division

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which division?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just say any division at Supernus. As it stands right now there are no management positions posted anywhere for any division.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a liar

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, being paid the auto-bonus to work from home for most of Q2 is nice, but please don’t try and position it like we were handed some “one of a kind” free blank check. There are numerous other companies in the pharmaceutical industry, many of them, who did the exact same thing for their reps, and for higher amounts in terms of Q2 bonus, much higher amounts than 6k. So again, yes it was a good thing, but as with most other things when it comes to pay and this company, it was less than industry standard for a specialty pharma
    company, once again.