Supernus/US World Meds pay difference

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2020 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6k is what you’re told you will make every quarter on average and to get a full 6k while FaceTiming? As expected you fail to mention that industry also fired thousands of reps. If you’re happy with the auto- bonus and you also want to complain that it wasn’t as high as a random other company then your entitled to do that just be aware of how entitled and simpleminded you are portraying yourself to be. Believe you me, there’s no time that you want Supernus to ever be remotely like industry.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus is closer to industry than ever before. The lies just continue.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is even worse than I thought. Yes there are a few RDs (2-3) that will be promoted and in return their positions will be open for rep promotion. I think you can agree that 2-3 RD openings is a far cry from the 20-25 new RD positions that you have broadcasted over the years that will be needed.

You are a liar!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 weeks ago you thought TXR was dead in the water and everyone was going to be laid off. Then we go from 2 drugs to 5 with 2 on the way. 7 drugs in the next 12 months and here you are still pretending like you know it all. You crumble every time there’s the tiniest bump in the road. Hate to break it to you, you have and always will be so blind to how high this company is going and based on your posts on here young grasshopper I wouldn’t be surprised if the highlight of your career in 10 years is still getting a new fleet car.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never thought we would be laid off. We have generated too much liquid for the company over the years to do so. As far as crumbling every time there is a tiny bump in the road. I am not going to apologize for expecting the company that I work for to make good on their word. For years we were told one thing and that opportunity was ripped away from us on a 30 min CC on a Friday morning. Not too mention the call was muted.
    You are a fuck(ing coward.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignorance. Making the company money doesn’t mean a company is going to keep you if the balance sheet doesn’t look right and that’s true looking at the industry in general. You were hired to do a job and lucky for you Supernus also promised a career and look at the people around you wiz! Supernus wasn’t lying. Don’t you think that if you were promotable at all you would have had a chance after years of being here? Truth hurts but it will set you freeeeee

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This gets richer and richer. Just admit that you are a liar and I will never post on CP again. You won’t defend yourself because you know you can’t.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen, being an internet lunatic isn’t a great look.

all you do is bitch and yell coward and liar about everything.

the sooner you realize no one owes you anything. YOU directly weren’t promised crap. You and your fellow employees were made promises and some of them have happened for your peers that chose to perform vs complain.

given your personality, I would think you’d be out protesting something or tearing down a statue somewhere, but it is probably too much work for you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your turn will come.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But yours won’t!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fact that you said “ out protesting something or tearing down a statue somewhere” makes you an ignorant bigot. You are a piece of garbage. People are out protesting basic human rights and for racist statues to be taken down and you are using that in a negative connotation. You are human GARBAGE.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel better now sweet pea?

the fact that you resort to progressive name calling only tells me you have nothing to contribute but anger.

I don’t give a crap what your issues are. Get over it.

if you honestly believe this shit show is about “basic human rights” I’ve got another XR product to sell you.

you seem to think you have all the answers, maybe you should go form your own little nation like in Seattle. Karenville has a nice ring to it

now go take your meds and STFU.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha...nice one...you are probably a rep or a desperate RD that needs constant reassurance that you are “ manly”. You probably got picked on in high school. Regardless, you are a piece of human garbage. So, from now on I will only address you as trash. Garbage, trash, low life, piece of Sh!t.

Karen out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m with Karen on this one. This guy sucks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Now, how many zoom meetings do you have scheduled? and please don’t be late for your 1:1

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that supposed to be provoking lol? You tried your hardest, and no one can take that away from you little buddy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you fancy huh

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the most wholesome argument in CP history. I like it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol