Surgical Vitamins for Woman

Discussion in 'Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2007 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My name is Keith Walker and I am the Sales Manager for Opsmart, LLC. I am looking for reps or patient's in need of surgical vitamins. This is a growing field and is very beneficial for post menopausal woman and vegetarians. Please read on for more info about the products.

What is Opsmart?

Opsmart offers surgical vitamins and minerals to help optimize the bodies natural defenses against infection while enhancing the bodies ability to heal. This is done in a two part process: Preoperatively and postoperatively.

Preoperative: This formulation is similar to a multivitamin except we withdraw vitamin K and E and incorporate amino acids along with the daily recommended doses of essential vitamins and minerals. Iron can be added if desired.

Post-op: We reincorporate the Vitamin E along with the other multivitamins. There is the option to add Iron for patients in need.

Who do we target?
    The Elderly, Diabetics, Vegetarians, Heavy smokers and drinkers, Post menopausal woman, people with depression, lactose intolerance and patients with reduced exposure to sun light.

Why do we target this demographic?
    The above demographic are usually deficient of major nutritional elements. Surgical candidates whom are nutritionally deficient often take longer to recover from surgery.

When should patients begin taking Opsmart?
    We recommend patients begin with the preoperative cycles 2 weeks before surgery. If you have a trauma patient, he or she can take the recovery cycle for 6 weeks post-op. Daily doses are individually packaged to avoid complication with compliance.

Our goal is to help trouble patients recover from surgery with little to no complications. Research shows nutritionally deficient patients often do have complication with wound healing. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. I can be reached at 727-744-2967 or by email (opsmart@yahoo.com) anytime. Thank you for your time, Keith Walker

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a vegetarian and my Dr actually recommended these. Has anyone else taken these pre / post op?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part or the country are you looking for reps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where would you like to distribute? Most of the country is open. give me a call 727-744-2967. Thanks, Keith

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the benefits....straight commission, or base with commission? Are you a start up company?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are a start up and began selling about 2 years ago. We are currently looking for distribution on a commission base only. Once we have additional revenue we will think about salary + commission. I am available anytime to discuss 7277442967. Thanks, Keith

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quality sales reps, with experience, want and require a salary with benefits. You offer that and you'll get all the applicants you can handle. Good luck.

8. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Is this company still around?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't work for ANY vitamin company if you are a PHARMA rep. It looks horible on your resume when you are trying to get back in.
    Vitamin companies will work you like a DOG and promise the moon and stars. They want your roledex. If you really wanted to be a commission based rep, you would be a medical device rep (1099 rep). The key to selling vitamins is that YOU train the physician on the disease state and which vitamin to suggest to the patient. The patient has to pay CASH to purchase the recommended vitamin. Vitamins are NOT cheap. Think about it ------- patients do not want to pay for a $25.00 co-pay. Do you think that they will pay $50.00 for vitamins and not see immediate results.
    This is just MY experience from selling vitamins in a previous life.

10. hermione

hermione Guest

hi!

Do you have an official website for your product?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, we can't have people getting actually HEALTHY!! That would be terrible for Pharma! Give em drugs and keep em sick. No vitamins allowed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ended in many lawsuits.
    Enjoy the "clink", Keith!