surprise, surprise

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM is still around? I thought everyone was fired and the board was taking their money and running. What is up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just the opposite, SM is doing great! Numbers are up, management is wonderful and everyone is superduper happy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bahahahaha!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true!! Skinmedica is a great place to be!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story with the old VP? JK - why did he leave and what's the name of the co is he is launching in April?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be now. The writing is on the wall. No new products means no sales department in the future unless you want to sell to Costco.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work for SkinMedica and it is a horrible place to be. Quotas are still to high and management is just as bad. Please do not let anyone tell you different.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear. Thanks for the heads up. Really appreciate it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Live tough and play rough.. In other words, dont let them get to you and enjoy life to the fullest!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! That's what I did when I worked for them in the West. I played the game but got out as soon as I found something else - it was a bittersweet situation - I enjoyed my clients, could sell the line because I believe in it but the unattainable goals and crazy ass manager led to my ultimate demise. Cult.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK... Joe! It may be a great place to be for the management team. You guys have no clue about how to inspire a team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company I have ever worked for! What a career mistake!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously a huge issue!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's Joe bringing in as our new National Sales Director? Anyone know?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably someone just like him. They like to hire in their own image.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember this is only a job. No more, no less. Put in your time, call it a day. Don't worry about it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what's taking so long? Anyone heard anything? Maybe they can help make a change?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck w/ that!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya right! Make calls, put in a full day, make goal or come close to goal, be put on a performance improvement plan, and then Skin Medica lays reps off while still producing in the field. Thanks Skin Medica for making everyone's life hell! Only a job? Did you tell corporate that?