SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN/ MANAGERS AT A MEETING

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 14, 2018 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The survey results are here. The managers will see how their team rated them. Who comes out as the best / worst in both NEURO and PSYCH?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but NOBODY CARES! We will never hear the truth. Most are afraid to honestly answer. There are always consequences.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know of a single person that was honest on the ESS! Not one! As soon as you opened up the survey and the first question is, " is blank your Manger?", that ruined the validity of the survey! How stupid can you be if you want honest feedback!! We all know that Rex, AM, Northera and Trin are slowing, with Onfi going generic in a few months. They can't find anyone who wants the CEO job outside the company. No pipeline. Nothing new coming for years, if then. Our "futures" depend on 3 me-too drugs and a neuro drug that nobody can afford. Man if this ain't the Titanic, I don't know what is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are only neuro managers at the meeting this week and not psych?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beacause Tres and John don’t want the ASMs out of the field and the SLM wasn’t necessary at this point in the year

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing there’s more to it than that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't be so ignorant to think that people didn't hammer their managers. I have nothing to hide if they figure out who I am. If my manager starts to hunt to figure out who rated him/her so low, then that just affirms they don't belong in the role and it's just a few months before the shoe drops

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tres and John do not want the ASM's out of the field??? Take them out of their hand-holding, babysitting role, give them key accounts to CALL ON, and watch sales take off! Honest to God, they are completely unnecessary at this point! Change they role and try something different for a change, and not just send out another patient profile! Does management really think we will show a patient profile of Trin to a doc we have called on since day one????? When in hell does management think they might actually understand where to use Trin ???????? MANAGED CARE COVERAGE GOVERNS WHICH DRUG IS USED AND WHICH IS NOT!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are discussing how the new foot print looks after LOE. We will only have two reps per territory. The big question is what do we do with the extra person? I my area we have three reps in three of the four territories. How many managers will they cut? I do not want to go to the psych team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times have we seen this in our careers throughout this Industry? We are all Chicken Little and the sky is really falling! Yet it’s business as usual at Lundbeck. This is an old school tactic to put blinders on everyone by keeping us all looking ahead at nonsensical spreadsheets and profiles all the while Singing the Siren’s Song to put many in a hypnotic trance and they become paralyzed into doing nothing.
    The money will go! Reps are will be fired! Later Reps will be hired! The. Circle of Life in 21st century Pharma!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they’re discussing how to get Northera NRxs on actual product? At least that’s what I hope for this place is going down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how the meeting either managers went this week? When is the reorg?