Survey

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2017 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone out there want to enlighten Shaun on why survey participation is low and why he can expect the scores to be low? I almost felt bad when I read his email. I believe he has no clue what’s happening in commercial. If he only knew

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enlighten all of us. What about marketing? V hired his clueless relative.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And glaxo people only hire glaxo friends

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t say anything about promotion because the higher ups will point to the three people they promoted this year. They also have brought in dozens of people from outside most of which there were no internal opportunity offered. Starting to look like the V friends and family plan here. I don’t want anyone to accept that they don’t have the necessary qualifications for promotion if V can just keep hiring 20 year olds to run things. Nepotism at its finest. Was hoping he would be better.

As for the Shaun email. It was sad. Why would he want more bad reports? Or maybe he’s thinking if the laggards turn them in they will be positive and move the dial up a little. I wouldn’t be holding my breathe if I were him. Poor guy. He really seems to care but he and Richard are surrounding by snakes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We cannot address the problems thru the survey. Ask us if mkt is doing a good job. Ask us if the south abm is doing a good job . Ask us if the director of NA or whatever V's never announced title is. ABM's too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Shaun,
    Hopefully someone close to you monitors this board and can relay this information people might share. It seems there are people that felt bad when they read your email about the survey I did too. The poor participation and low scores that are probably coming are from the culture being so low and not even slightly the same as it was. Why? Because you have people leading this company that don’t have any business leading anything. I’d encourage you to look at the turnover here in the last several years to start. A lot of good people left. Also take a look at those people promoted in the last year or so. You have had someone leading sales that only leads by favoritism. If you don’t play along with them your out. People are getting promoted because it’s convenient not because they can lead us. People are getting demoted and really it’s just a mess. Your commercial sales team has lost its way. Why? Because you now have two people leading and neither one have the ability to capitivate any of us. The BDs can’t lead us because they all have to play along with the games too. I’ve been a CL here for a very long time and know how it once was. It’s not that way anymore. Poor leadership loses people not only CLs but ABMs too I know some of them are discouraged and fed up. Your a smart person and really the only bright spot in Sr. Leadership. I feel bad the company you built is falling apart at such an important time. When you read the scores please don’t try to fix us fix your leadership. A culture workshop isn’t going to do it. If you want your old culture back you should look to those that were here 10-15 years and talk to them personally. Maybe they will be honest and you’ll learn things a culture survey can’t give you. Otherwise know Indivior is getting a new culture.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello my friend ,you have spoken on the minds for many this morning . You are courageous!!your post needs to be explained live and not with the culture team - who cannot speak up without being relatiated. HR Knows about these pain points .the higher ups in the C suite needs to know about this - morale is the lowest we have ever seen- it should be at its highest with a product launch.

For those that agree , send a note to

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed! Great post. the only thing I would add again like the other poster mentioned is HR is as much to blame. They are letting bad behavior be acceptable and allowing one person to dictate everything. Speak up JR you know what’s going on isn’t right. And I also agree a culture team created by and overseen by the problem is pointless

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DITTO!!! AGREED!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree! I also feel bad for Shaun. He seems like an honorable decent person. Why does he keep someone (ML) around who is not only a sexual predator, but who also seems to have an overall very negative impact on the sales team? Also agree that HR here is a joke and JR should be ashamed of herself. If you start to fix those problems then culture here will start to improve. I believe there is also a very toxic person (NP) in Marketing that negatively impacts culture on a pretty decent scale. Although, at least we don’t be have to hear as much from her anymore. What’s nuts to me is: the ppl we are all referring to don’t seem to offer up any actual positive contribution to offset the toxicity they bring so why are they still here?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML is not the problem, at least not a sexual harassment one. Everything sexual here is voluntary.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir live under a log. You’re completely clueless if you think that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, when you allow a petulant, womanizing asshole like RS to helm your commercial organization and to treat people like shit, you get a poor culture. ST has allowed him to hold sway for years. You reap what you sow, kids.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problems go from t BDs up. There is no leadership from that point and beyond. You have clowns running your company Shaun

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A certain group of women here throw themselves at these men. These ho creatures are disgusting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that’s true but that’s a handful of people. There are many more women that don’t put anything out there and get harassed but nothing happens to the perpetrators. There are other members of mgmnt that are openly racist and nothing happens to them. It is sad. If ST doesn’t know these things then he doesn’t want to know so I don’t feel sorry for him at all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. You’re all exhausting. How many times a year do you have to see these people? Twice? And you can’t stay away from them? There are so many of us.....just blend in & shut up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??? Are we reading this last post correctly???