Susan Hamel Northeast Recruiter

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have Susan Hamel's direct line and/or cell phone #? If you do, this info would be very helpful and appreciated. I heard that she is very nice and helpful to work with...thanks for the "serious only responses."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is nice when she needs something from you. Otherwise, you get thrown to the curb even if you have worked several contracts for inVentiv. (And this is a serious reply.)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(978) 452-6861

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't bother calling, she never returns calls

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the WORSE recruiter ever! She is so mean and its true she throws you to the curb unless she needs something from you! She is the most unprofessional recruiter I have ever dealt with! Can't believe she is still around!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is HORRIBLE! She is so snotty in her e-mails and never picks up her phone! So many hiring managers have complained about her too! She is USELESS!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Victoria Gess from WI is just as bad....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you, even though I am eligible for rehire, my territory was just eliminated, I have NEVER heard from her. I have another job, but there NEVER was a followup. I guess you have top know someone to get a chance at another contract from her. Like the rest of Ventiv (InVentiv) not very professional.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on what was posted, she sounds like the right one to deflect you a...holes who wouldn't make the cut.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! She's very unprofessional.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is terrible!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad any of you bad experiences. She seemed okay to me.
    Good luck with the search.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Susan is a straight shooter...and she will not hold your hand...she was very helpful in getting myself and two other reps I know of contracts. Most times Inventiv recruiters hands are tied...the company asks for reps with a certain type of experience, x number of years in pharma etc....its not that hard to read the tea leaves..so if she hasn't called you back its because she has nothing for you..it may be a little cold but think how many positions she may be in the process of filling when lots of contracts are being filled...right now I understand new contracts are few in number..so again a reason you probably haven't gotten a call or email...maybe time to look at another industry..Ie AZ, Novartis, possibly Merck in the fall..less and less positions in pharma every day

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, then hire an assistant Susan if you can't keep up with correspondence. That is no excuse for not maintaining professionalism and courtesy- other recruiters do!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if she calls or e-mails you back she is rude and a huge snot! There is no reason for her attitude she gives to candidates. UNPROFESSIONAL!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rude, Rude , Rude!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, she hired me and was very nice about it. Get over yourself. No recruiters from any companies have ever called me back if they were not going to hire me. It is the new way of the world.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you and Susan are cut from the same mold; it should have been thrown out long ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA wait until you are laid off from your contract then you will not think she is very nice, no matter how good of worker you were! She is a disaster as a recruiter. District Managers hate dealing with her!