Sustainability Solutions

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter about a position with SSS. Could someone provide me with the positives? She said base was $50k (which seems low) but the overall first year should be 90-95k. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're going to be a garbage man, be a garbage man. You get better benefits and better pay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is what it is. It's a job that many people would love to have. All you will see on these boards is negativity, as most the people posting those pessimistic comments, have never seen success!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a great gig but unfortunately its part of stryker and the rejected goons from endo have driven it in the ground. Roll tide.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go Dawgs

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. Sales are up over 50m since 2011 and top reps make over 200 up from 60. The last three product launches were exactly on time. Quality is better than some Oem equivalents.

Signed a reject Endo goon. Guess you couldn't cut it without a team quota to hide behind.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Wonder who you are talking about. I actually like our VP

"Every Damn Day!"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be prepared to get bored real quick. Its the same conversation day in and day out. Make some good relationships in your accts and take them with you when you leave. Sell OEM technology; it's funner, more challenging, higher pay (even though sss pay is pretty decent), you are HIGHLY respected as an oem rep which is a great feeling. Sss is not a long term move. Stay for a couple years and move on. I wanted to get my foot into med device. I was making 170k a year at sss. I took the experience and moved on to make more money with less hassle and a better quality of life. Stryker as a whole does not care about employees and you wont realize that until you leave and see what it is like to truly be appreciated in an organization where sales truly is king. Get it, make some relationships and get out. Trust me. THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHERSIDE GUYS!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do love Larry. He is a great leader.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the new commission structure what type of commission are associate sales reps seeing in the Sustainability division?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the sanitation workers union negotiate a better contract for you guys?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top reps at SSS make $350k a year, the average Rep makes $170k. ASR's make $60-65k a year depending on geography and cost of living.

If you are average you will make $170k. If you're great you'll make $350k. If you suck, you will be fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF??? Knock off with the bullshit. You make a $45k/$50K base. 3% non-invasive; 4.5% OR devices, & 5.5% on EP devices. Average rep makes $105k - $125k. The VERY, VERY Top reps make $200k....if their manager hasn't sliced up their territory yet

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked there. Lol. It led me to a great role now. It was my first med device job. Best year, I made 150k. Its a really easy job if you are content to do what they do everyday. I wasn’t but it was a great way to start my career in the industry. Good luck with whatever you decide.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's pretty good money. Most trash collectors don't make nearly that much.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....I always get a chuckle when OEM reps call us trash collectors. Its not really a nickname that bothers anyone even though you hope it does. I would scoop shit everyday if it paid $100k+ and you could call me what you want.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have it your way, trash man.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you fvckers selling this crap get contaminated single use items used on your own surgery and get infected. It's unethical crap.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive been contacted about a position at SSS. Things cant be going well for you all, with covid? I would assume most hospitals want to stop using reprocessed at this time?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took this job so I could move to Colorado and smoke legal weed. So needless to say, things are chill and I got the munchies real bad.