Sweden and Martina

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Office staff always refer to the dentist as "the boss"....how stupid do you think we are?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg! My boss is smart? Lmao.. First off all implants basically work! Operator error most of the time! SM business plan is the worst i have ever seen! The managers? Must i say more! Demotions! Rep after rep after Rep! Gone hire another one! There after only Reps existing accounts! Biggest mistake i ever made saying yes to SM!
    Thank god i didnt get any docs to switch! Was about to get 3 new docs on board for ststem sales! Whew!!!

3. myreal name

myreal name Guest

Have to google your company to find parts for implants you bought? That sounds like Sweden Martina. Good luck finding those proprietary parts. You can't get them anywhere else when they leave the US

4. tom peterson

tom peterson Guest

Looking to order components for a rush case. Anyone know a US contact or phone number?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Italians don't rush.

6. Tom Peterson

Tom Peterson Guest

Anonymous, are you an implant rep? You must be the one they fired.

LoveWhatIdo likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if this is the blade implant some knuckle head is trying to bring back?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know a few people who went there from other dental companies.....and so far one was fired quickly,,,,the other ones i'm not sure yet, but according to this thread i feel bad for anyone that hopped on that sinking ship thinking there was gold on it. Ugh. It's hard enough to sell convert accounts with well known implant companies....nevermind ones that nobody has ever heard of!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone hear anymore on Swede and Martina? People still be let go there? Are they selling anything???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is MK Jr. doing there now?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loser company loser reps loser management

14. Hi all!
    What is the actual movement of S&M in dental market?
    Are they still ... "alive"?
    I think there out of the market.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They've got cash. Flooded University of Penn with Implants. I dont get it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do realize that implants are not cash, right? they produce their nails at a couple of bucks a piece and threw them at whoever doesn't want it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Implant Direct. I have not run into ONE doctor using Swede and Martina.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw they fired and ruined another implant reps career. What a train wreck of a company. They have become the butt of all jokes in dental offices. Can't believe that tool box manager in New York is still there. He is kryptonite to reps and dentists.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Boston manager is a washed up piece of s too! Please don't fire him!,,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please name one person that ever was a great mgr or rep with one of the respectful companies? You can't they are all losers that were about to be blown out and bluffed there way to another phony gig!! You know who you are!!!!