Sweet Acordian Music !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2017 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LADIEEES AND GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES.....

ONWARD TO ACORDIAN GLORY

FUELED BY ACORDIAN PASSION

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey PRincess, how about a New Years resolution that you let facts and results speak for themselves and we give the Acorda glee club routine a rest.

Here’s a little tidbit for you to consider as you reply to your own nonsense. The acceptance of the refiling is not really much of a victory since it never should have been rejected in the first place.

That’s like celebrating when the tow truck pulls your car out of a ditch after you wrecked it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the Inbrija NDA is accepted for review in February, there will still be 8 months to go on the review clock before a PDUFA action for a first cycle approval. So the earliest it could be approved would be October. But we should all be aware that the approval will absolutely take more than one cycle, for a number of (mostly manufacturing) reasons. Senior management is aware that chances of a first-cycle approval are as close to zero as one can get.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact is u r a POS. Fact is when NDA approved we are on fast track. Fact is I am highly rated and meet my numbers every quarter and know what is goin on here. Fact is Leadership is doing a grate job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let’s unpack your little tirade a bit.

You claim to be a rep with great numbers (might want to check your spelling on that one). First off, no one cares except your Mom because it means you will be able to move out of her basement soon. Secondly, if you are a rep (or manager), you don’t know any more than you are told, which is filtered and spun. I’ll enter into evidence your lack of understanding of what fast track is. (Hint, it dictates your approval timing, it doesn’t come into play after approval, and no it doesn’t mean you get approved next week)

With respect to leadership, I suppose if you over look having to kill drugs in development because of side effects and an inability to show equivalence then they are fabulous.

Of course then you have to forget about not being able to protect IP on their only revenue generating asset, then their is the whole filing debacle because someone thought an intern could handle it. Then there is the whole cronyism issue coupled with manufacturing deficiencies, turnover of key talent that have had enough, etc.

Other than that, you work for the modern day equivalent of Roy Vagelos. Congrats!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eh! Roy Vagelos wishes he had the intellect and personality of our Dr Cohen

Have more respect, wanna-be pube hair.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian Walter posting?

LoL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian would never post here, its someone else on the inside

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron-isims to Live by

1) You win when you never quit
    2) Embrace innovation and creativity
    3) Team spirit can overcome any obstacle
    4) Acordians can build their dreams through work
    5) We do social good everyday by our good works

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Brian. Puh-lease. And “intern’s mistake” is ridiculous: if your manufacturing “experts” don’t know that they need to be ready for an inspection as of the NDA filing date, and if they’re still not ready now, there will be a consent decree issued before the drug is even approved. This is a fourth-rate product being touted by a bunch of ignorant, recalcitrant idiots. The investor defrauding lawsuits shouldn’t be about the Biotie acquisition— they should be about the Civitas acquisition. Promotions for how many incompetent poltroons in the wake of all those layoffs? What a shame!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now WSJ and Reuters have picked up the rumor that Acorda may try to sell itself. Hope all the employees in Chelsea are asked to repay their bonuses and perks and raises before they’re fired as the garbage they are by the new owners!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exploring a potential M&A deal for Acorda is the CORRECT move for the BoD and Sr Management to have taken - whether it is executed or not.

There are other moves as well...including an acquisition of another NDA-ready product with the cash at hand.

Ron - you are following the right course - steady and calm - your Team will be able to maximize investor's RoI

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s left to maximize? RC and his cronies have already squandered most of the investor dollars.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libel
    Trash talk
    No facts

Acorda is a great company
    Solid people

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RON is the poster all over these boards. Sad. Have you told them that you are selling the IP? ACOR will no longer be.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accrda is the best company I've ever worked at. Plan on being here another decade and retire.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks RC! I am interviewing. Ur all a bunch of liars!
    My friend on The Street et al knows that/what something is happening so keep lying to us.
    SPIRALING TO BE SOD! UR EMAIL MEANS NOTHING CAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT!
    No one will buy the company. They only want our assets. I am moving on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, put the bottle down and don’t let RC get to you. He is a poser more interested in his image than anything else.