Sweet Acordian Music !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2017 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ugly post needs rebuttal. Our Leadership Team is in full control and to imply image enhancement (ie form over function) is OUTRIGHT OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a POS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name call all you want sweet pea, but the facts don’t back up your delusional assertions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen!
    The assets of this run down company are being negotiated for a song. C suite BOD wants profit soon and they want out. This company will no longer exist by 2019 - TRUST THAT!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well if u believe that I have a bridge to sell u back on the east coast !!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not worry

This is a great company lead by smart and caring people

The best decision will prevail that will benefit all, above all, our patients

Relax

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does your H1b expire?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are insulting without having why. Idiots who ram out stupid comments should be leaving

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK so I am immigrant and I am proud of my heritage and need be not worry about like you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry - we will all be leaving! You (in leadership) who are so busy fanning BS PR flames are not cognizant that most of us are looking & interviewing. Idiots are staying in this sinking ship. Have you told people the truth? That this place is being dissected and sold? This will pay for lots of hair gel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahah

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager has harmonized with my on our plan for Ampyra "do not substitute". We are likeing our chances for every good thing. Many of you are not liking our path and you are making your own saddness to lay in. Try harmonizing your effort a feel the goodness return.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, your manager is named Rajesh and he overseas a third world social media monitoring crew subcontracted by a PR firm for cheap, yet repeated postings in an attempt to influence employees and subvert the truth.

The only harmonizing people are doing is what’s best for them and their families. Being the last man standing in this has-been shit show isn’t a noble endeavor as you would like to portray.

It might be time for you guys to get another contract over there in Mumbai, as this party is about over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, you are quite right you are. We need more brown hires and rid our company of lazy Americans.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We already operate like an Indian generic company anyway. Come on in, the waters fine.