Sybron Acquisition of Implant Direct

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2010 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor says Niznick makes money selling another company. If this is true Zimmer shall lose a ton of business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time will tell if this is true. Weren't they getting their implants from Korea for cheap and marking them up tremendously? Can't undertsand why they would want to acquire ID.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

total BS!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not about Sybron Implants or where they buy their product. All about Danaher, who is an acquisition machine. This is a company that 10 years ago had no position in Dentistry. Look where they are today. Could just be another acquisition in line with many future deals. They are big time! Do not underestimate who or what they buy, they will make it work in their favor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in total agreement with your statement. Furthermore, I bellieve that J&J shall try to acquire Nobel however right now they have their own problems withTylenol.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be interesting to see what Danaher might do with ID. At a Danaher sponsored dinner one of their people told me they had about 6B in free cash flow every year so buying ID woundn't be much of a problem. But you have to question ID's business model and how Danaher might view the overall worldwide implant market. That said, if I were Danaher I would probably buy ID over Nobel. Joked with Niznick later and the fellow from Danaher at the dinner that I have a couple of patents on file that might be of interest if Danaher decides to buy ID. But it will be at least 20+ months before we get any office action even on the first application that was submitted last summer. That and another company has first right of refusal, so this is not likely to happen.

But if we get both applications approved, I could probably put Nobel right back in business..............but just try to convince Nobel they need any help.................(G)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt Sybron is purchasing ID.....one of those have to see it to believe it....I do think Nobel is primed to be bought, but we have been hearing that for 3 years.....mentions of Dahaner, JnJ, and Medtronic for Nobel....

I don't doubt the dirty old man would sell ID, but I think he is having too much fun with his company right now...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Sybron buying ID cause Zimmer to lose a ton of business? Sybron is nothing in the implant world.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

plus, Sybron have highly specialized-(stable) suppliers, thant manufacture all of thier requirements- why jump into a ship with holes!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Are you seriously stupid? Like Niznick or not he makes his own stuff in his factory in California. Korea? You have your head in your ass! I have read some stupid stuff on this board but this is up there! You have to be a Nobel rep!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the writer was referring to Sybron buying thier implants in Korea, not Niznick buy them there. Now who has thier head up thier ass?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the writer was referring to Sybron buying thier implants in Korea, not Niznick buying them there. Now who has thier head up thier ass?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading comprehension................live it...........learn it.........love it!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy with the head up is ass is probably new to the implant business. Jerry has made all his implants in the USA. The progression of names are as follow : Core-Vent, Paragon, Sulzer, Zimmer. Core-vent sold to Dentsply they changed name to Paragonand then jerry bought company back. Jerry sold company to Sulzer which prior to that was Calcitek and then company went to Zimmer. So nimrod learn to read you have your head up your ass. or did you nit know that Sybron was getting their implants from Korea. I am the writer of the post sh*thead.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarification... Niznick did not sell CoreVent to Dentsply.. just the marketing rights for a year..
    He sold CoreVent only 1 time to Sulzer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niznick sold CoreVent to Dentsply and it was for much longer than year. The aggreement was that Niznick would manufacture the implants. The contract was based on implant purchases by Dentsply whether they sold them or not. Dentsply got tired of the arrangement and gave the marketing rights back to Niznick for. Cheap. Dentsply had the line for a minimum of 5yrs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 year or 5 years.. the fact is he did not sell the company ... only contracted the marketing rights..however it is true that he maintained control over the manufacturing..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need to know if Implant Direct Was sold??? And if So to who?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Dr. Niznick and ask him.