Sybron Acquisition of Implant Direct

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2010 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm gonna smack this fucking bafoon in the mouth. SLAP, I'm Rick James Bitch. "As a DOCTOR"?? Dentists are NOT doctors! Stop refering to yourself as one or I shalt bring thy most fierce tunneled wave of testosterone and saliva upon thee, that it shalt overcome you and drown you in your sorrows of embarrasment.....oh wait, I just described what its like to work at Implant Direct. Go Niznick - you did it this time!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt they read these (buy you never know..I do) however, just so I didn't pass judgment on a fella without some do diligence...I "Googled" his name.

Out of the first page results...
    2 are Twitter
    2 are linkedIn
    2 are articles from Las Vegas papers where he threatened to blow up the mandalay Bay Hotel (Still third on the list..must be getting traffic) .
    3 are a lawsuit he lost...(and it looks likes some of his investors money too)
    and a couple are his school graduation from last Aug (So nobel chap said he told them that he had is degree from UBC before he was hired there...if true, another lie)

So, at best, a blower-upper, who spends others money freely (and wrongly seemingly) and lies?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So he is a lying bully who cheats and think he can get away with anything, so I guess he is a perfect match for Jerry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Jerry and Reza are going to get married. They already have consummated the marriage have they not?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talked with an ID rep and because the niz has been so quiet lately he thinks that something might be seriously wrong with him. Has anyone heard about the niz being sick? I am only asking because if he leaves ID I wouldn't mind working for them, but I would never apply unless he was gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny......that is what they said in 2008, 2008 and 2010 on Cafepharma and somehow Niznick created the value segment of the industry, grew the business and sold for a valuation of $300m just 4 years after Implant Direct started sellling products. It has now been over 2 years since Sybron's acquistion of 75% of his company and he is still there running the show. Do you think Danaher wold leave him as a partner and manager if he was not the most capable person to grow the business? He has added quality people in key positions and now focuses primarily on product development and marketing strategies. The company is still growing faster than any other in the industry- it's booth at the AO meeting was positioned in the front row between Nobel and Zimmer...and was as big as any of its competitors (maybe Nobel was slightly bigger).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Dr. Niznick's post, no doubt about it. Listen to what he says. He sold the company for $300m and not once has he thanked his salespeople. In fact, he ridicules them. Ask what happens every year at the National Sales Meetings. He treats his people like monkeys, I was there and it was shameful. Danaher doesn't have a choice but to leave him as a partner because Dr. Niznick's contract is designed so that it is difficult for Danaher to get rid of him. Yea, he added quality people (who thought Danaher would take over) and I was one of them - but we left in under 1 year because Danaher is nowhere to be seen. So now all they can recruit is warm bodies because no quality sales person will work here. The AO booth? Gimme a break, its a fucking booth? Dr. Niznick really believe that the size of a booth is a sign of success. Amazing. I saw Dr. Niznick grab the lady that manages the telemarketers (Ginger) by the arm once like he owned her - I felt bad. Here's a message to you Dr. Niznick; FUCK YOU. Trust me people, stay away from this company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fully agree with you. I too was one of his aquisitions from another major implant company. I stayed only long enough to see him belittle the sales team, undermine his management team and make sexist and vulgar comments to his female employees. What bothered me the most, was that he had a brilliant business model and could have really taken the majority of the market, but his ego got in the way. He really does not see anything wrong with how he treats people. Ethier this is a learned behavoir or he is a sociopath, but which either way you look at it, you have to feel sorry for him, he has all the money he could ever spend and not a real friend in the world.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slick Jerry, Toupay Jerry, Hubcap Jerry

It's not a secret that it took outside sales people to make the company grow!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like sour grapes. He has employees who have been with him for 20-25 years so apparently he knows how to build and manage several successful businesses. Many good sales people have moves up to managers. You two apparently moved on. If you are working for another implant company, no wonder you are still angry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street regarding the OMS busted for poor sanitary conditions; and exposed thousands of his patients; had inventory confiscated. According to sources, the OMS had a stock of ID legacy implants inside his shelves, next to the toilet, and other places too revolting to mention... Check back with the onion news or soon to be released ID newsletter for more details.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again, spouting nonsense, you know that you do not have a company that you manage that have been around for 25 years, as it is ID is only 7 years old. And yes, I have moved on to another implant company and believe me when I say; there are no sour grapes on this end. I am loving my new company and territory, I make more money and I do not have to put up with you and your never-ending crap. You say I am still angry, no, I am not, but I am forever gratful I do not work for you anymore!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I am the other poster. And I too will say that I am forever grateful to not have to work for Dr. Niznick. But I have no ill will towards him at all whatsoever, praise be to Alla. In fact, he is quite comical; he entertains me. He's not dumb he just lacks certain prerequisites a CEO needs to be able to steer a company to high waters. he thinks that the things that made him successful in 1982 is what's going to take IDS to high waters. danaher has failed, they need consultants if they want to stick around for the long term. I was tragically disappointed by what happens inside of ID. Yes managers are promoted but they either don't know what they are doing or they no longer care or both. The company does well but boy oh boy was the boat missed on this one!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the ID reps have to work a 2nd job just to make ends meet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Core-Vent 1982-2001 with 3 years off while Zimmer rented the Calabasas factory, before Niznick starting Implant Directin in 2004 with 85 of his former (and Zimmer's former) employees. If you are so happy at your new company, it can't be an implant company because it is hard to make commissions when Implant Direct is the only company growing in the industry. - up 30% so far this year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should have made you president. Its one thing to disagree with Niznick's management style but you you know any other implant company that is expanding and growing in the US as fast as Implant Direct? Its hard for Nobel and Zimmer reps to meet their quota when they have to give 50-60% discounts just to keep customers from moving to Implant Direct which has a no discount policy...just reasonable prices.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dentists do not care if they get resonable prices or a 50-60% discount, it all works out in the end, but what they do care about is service. With ID's comp plan, it does not work in the rep's favor to service the account, and this is what makes all the difference to the client. I work for one of the major implant companies, give my clients large discounts and service the hell out of them and my territory is above quota and growing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is on back order at ID.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO, they most CERTAINLY are not up $30 this year. As a matter of fact, they are flat.....and thats WITH a 15% price increase. I don't know where you get your information, but trust me..I know.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...repost..NO, they most CERTAINLY are not up 30% this year. As a matter of fact, they are flat...and thats WITH a 15% price increase. I don't know where you get your information, but trust me..I know.