Sybron Implant Direct Management and Employees Leaving?

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by myreal name, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Is Implant Direct Management taking in the right or wrong direction?

1. Right direction

2. Wrong direction

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the national sales meeting should be great. We all will have roommates! Way to make the sales force feel special. Wonder what else they can cut from us????!!!!$$$$$$

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is at the end, sorry to say. Bunch of morons digging it into the ground.
    Leave before it's too late.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Ed has his own room.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is such a Hilliary

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is awesome!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is David Painter or Tom Stratton still working at ID ?

What do people think of them ? They used to work together at Friadent together many years ago, and then, Dentsply.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes.....and from my interaction with them, they are pretty cool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dave and Tom is this what you Do? Trolling CP and pumping up each other's "tires" ???

You guys are the wonder twins of destroying companies. Say hi to Ace and Gary at the next super hero meeting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are an idiot.

And also, why is ID the only thread under "dental reps" to get any action? all the other ones are dead, probably like their careers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is so much ID action on here because the other implant companies reps are busy selling implants and making money. Unlike ID who can't even come up with frickin drill stops and a decent surgical kit to help their reps sell implants. Let's all focus on conical connections and Custom direct. Business plans ,funnels and conference calls. Training is a joke, management is more than micromanagement. I came to this company with the promise of everything that ID isn't. I just doing enough to get by until I can get out of this place. I am surprised that KavoKerr allows this circus to continue. Finally
    I do not even know who Ed is not do I care.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear another top rep is about to leave?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's clarify, when you say "top rep" anywhere else but ID that might be a key distinction. Implant Direct and the description of a "top rep" is a contradiction in terms,

Mediocre rep, serviceable rep, possibly hard working rep may suffice but top rep is a stretch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

see. this is the type of shit i can't stand. The talking down, the belittling, the minimizing. So you can't be a smart person, a good rep, a good worker if you work for Implant Direct? Please. If you work for another company we know why you are saying this. If you work for this company, you are just a loser because you just talked about yourself. Selling any other implant does not make you superior. We all do the same thing everyday. Talk to doctors and tell them about titanium screws and why our's are better. Get off your high horse. Your head is too big.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey take an educated look at the structure of the organization. Stratton has flattened it. Told everyone it is more efficient/effective etc... Fact is you have no future and no ability to get to the next level. He has insulated himself with hangers on who will NEVER challenge him for the title. So who are you but mediocre if you stay? It isn't like you're killing it with you income. But as BS, whoops, I mean TS promises...next year you'll make what you're worth.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's talk DSO. I'd love to be a California rep. Half of their quota $ from one group and they didn't even close the deal. Way to go!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any comments on the state of the company? Are things getting any better? Just positive thoughts please

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Just positive thoughts please"

Bwa ha ha.

Another comedian troll Cafepharma ! You dental people are hilarious.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are the step child that Danaher is never going to send to college. Say all you want, you are not a blue chip member and they are going to own 100% or get rid of you. They are too smart to spend boatload of cash fighting the Niz's legal team. Going down as predicted.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot and I predict your career in dental implants will be short. Especially with that blue chip company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a better way to hold down a company. Step one is to close on a JV buying controlling interest, next buy Nobel...their "competition." The shit heads who stay at either company deserve all they get. Especially Ed.