Synergy HD3

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see you guys fall on your faces AGAIN trying to get in to the video business... Leave that stuff for the big boys...

Respectfully yours,

Linvatec

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys still in business?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, when it comes to video we are barely in business but that's still more than I can say about Arthrex.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christ! There is one remaining Linvatec rep still out there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about you guys, but linvatec and their shavers are pretty dominant in NY, due to pants dropping and giving stuff away almost for free. Even S&N is having difficulty breaking their shaver business because it's all tied into contracts

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice is to get your hands on the contract. I bet the customer has not even read it either. Most have a 30 day out with or w/o cause. You should be able to sell around it by bundling it with your implants & disposables. Take advantage of the upper hand that you have, your implant business. Put together a local rebate... etc.. And if the price is so low, why even go after it? Unless the business carries over to other accounts. For example a group of surgeons using the same shaver in their ASC as they do in the hospital next door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone doesn't know how to check market shares! Arthrex is already in a position to buy Linvatec twice over and Arthrex is privately owned.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This system is a total joke. Repeated failures during demonstrations. Reps out of their comfort level, not knowing what to do next. Really, an extremely difficult market to even enter, let alone not lose your shirt again, much like total joint arthroplasty. Oh, sorry! I forgot you guys are also dragging your dicks through the dirt there as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Synergy performing in accounts that have converted? Our ASC customers will convert due to our bundling options but are the bugs ironed out once the system is up and running? Want to be sure before I convert one of my ASC's. Looking to hear from reps who have placed Synergy and have been up and running at an account for a couple months. Thanks for feedback.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want to keep your reputation? Don't even show Synergy to your customers. You will eat shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synergy??? Stole that name from SN also... We can't come up with anything on our own, not even a name! WTF

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate your feedback. Can you give me specifics on why you feels this way? The iPad connectivity would be appealing to many surgeons in my opinion. Just not sure if it actually works or just creates problems.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive seen major failures with the synergy system. In a busy ASC in south that does around 10,000 ortho cases a year, they have had to switch back to S&N within three months of using it. They have gotten a blank screen, a couple failures with the box itself causing to hinder surgery time and cases. Also cameras give a worse picture after about 20 times of using. Picture almost looks tinged blue. Also, if you are having problems with internet connectivity that day, forget transmitting patient pictures and file over system. A lot of kinks to work out, not built for high volume accounts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its pretty obvious who have been answering the questions on here...nonetheless i will give you a legitimate answer

Believe the competition if you choose but simply put the Synergy platform has developed dramatically over the last 9 months and the competition should certainly kick up their smear campaign because once the system is in the user's hands its game over.

I would suggest reaching out to other Arthrex Capital reps throughout the country for some real advice rather than wasting your time on CafePharma (although here i am wasting my time answering you).

Pick up the phone and make some real contacts to learn what you need to know becuase I can assure you the competition is scrambling to even create enough mis-truths about the platform because they can not compete.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like an under-experienced associate regional manager shooting his mouth off about a product you know nothing about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so it begins. What makes Arthrex different is that flaws in any product whether capital or implants are addressed in weeks not years as with with public companies, if at all. As a private company Arthrex can make decisions/changes in the short term that may not be the best for short term profit but are the most profitable for the long term and most importantly for customer satisfaction.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. Arthrex has a solution and distributors will cut your commission to make up for the short term loss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is like one of those toy battery operated remote controlled helicopters I bought for my kids at the mall at Christmas. Looked like fun. Broke in the first 30 minutes on Christmas day. Just another toy that cannot withstand the test of time, sterilization and use in the O.R. Will be a pleasure to see you guys get bloody noses with this one. Should stick with what you do best...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Work for a competitor, honestly, I was nervous hearing about this system coming out, I've seen two trials come n go, and now I do not even have to sell against it because word has already spread that the cameras suck and break down after a dozen times of being processed. You will all reply back saying I'm bitter, a scared competitor, etc, etc but the truth is the truth and this system is garbage

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Camera head buttons fell off in the second week of use. It was embarrassing.