Synergy Lawsuits will bankrupt us!!

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2018 at 5:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a list of law firms, all suing us in the last 2 weeks alone!

1) Weisslaw LLP

2) Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossan, LLC

3) Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP

4) Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.

5) Brower Piven law firm

6) Levi & Korsinsky, LLP

7) Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP

8) Rosen Law Firm

9) Pawar Law Group

10) Hagens Berman

11) Law offices of Vincent Wong

12) Law offices of Howard G. Smith

13) Pomerantz Law Firm

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what happens when you lie and deceit people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tip of the iceberg. The shareholders will be very interested in the upcoming HR lawsuits. It’s not a good idea to fix Presidents Club so your friends will win!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the chosen ones enjoy St Kitts. They know what they have done and they think the rest of us are stupid??? No, I am not a sore loser, but they slanted the deck the first quarter. From 490% to goal in the first quarter to under 119% in the last? Duh.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR lawsuits on the horizon. That fat f@ck Matt is first up with the sh*t he has been pulling in the West. Hopefully Marianne's lack of leadership is illuminated at that time as well. Getting the popcorn out for that show.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The intent of mischaracterizing the loan as "nondilutive" and concealing the terms of the loan for over two months can only have been to deceive shareholders. You could smell the end of this game about 7-8 months ago when the board of directors gifted Jacob with a large block of stock - around $2.7 million worth, if I recall correctly - which he immediately sold. The directors voted themselves their customary 10,000 shares apiece, which they all sold immediately. Most telling was the gift of 60,000 shares (could have been 80,000 shares) to Brancaccio, the "independent director" who immediately sold them and departed. I interpreted this as them taking their last turn at the shareholders' trough. Brancaccio, incidentally, has been an "independent director" at the Jacob scam companies going all the way back to Pawfect Foods, the defunct gourmet dogfood company, through Callisto, the defunct pharmaceutical company, through Trovagene and ContraVir, both of which linger near death on the pink sheets.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not Matt’s first shit show rodeo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is deceiving their shareholders and WallStreet, how are they deceiving the sales force and employees that work for them?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are absurd. Everyone is looking to leave. They also treat us like children. Mandatory role play sesssions at a launch meeting. Terrible and clueless culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Matt Wankerke ever roll play for us?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glorified Ambulance chasers.
    Synergy is set for big things in the near future.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WeissLaw is one of the nations premiere law firms. They’ve litigated hundreds of stock holder class action lawsuits, and recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients. If this firm takes a case, it’s because it has teeth. Hardly “glorified ambulance chasers”. Stupid comment. Low IQ.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with you. That idiot sbove your post is on medication or has had a koolaid enema.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. I used Weiss when I closed on my last house. Did an excellent job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of Sales and both ABD’s are despicable people! They’re deceiving us big time. If only the Street and shareholders knew how bad it was...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But tell me how you really feel.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears the shareholders know how bad our leadership is but unfortunately, they think that means Gary Jacobs. They don’t realize that 1/3 of the disasters exist in the sales channel so yes, the three you named should all be terminated for gross incompetence. Despicable is right!