Synergy

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha without the ex Salix folks here this place would really be a sinking ship. #1 rated sales force in GI over and over...for a reason.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think, just like any company, there are a lot of really great peopl working here and some that are maybe to "used car salesman". At least from what I've experienced, the doctors are very interested in this product. The only issue is managed care being inadequate. Have a real conversation with your doctor about the product , don't be cheesy about it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree we need to move more in the Salix direction and away from immature unprofessional reject contract

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you not read this pharmacist's blog? He gets Trulance approved for every commercial patient, even those in high deductible plans. Most recently, he just switched a Linzess 90 RX to Trulance because it was cheaper, just $25 for 90 days. You are using managed care as an excuse for your inability to sell such an easy product. Why not leave your house and see your customers?

https://stocktwits.com/Kumarlove

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix was and is the laughing stock of the industry. Pushy used car salesmen selling off label. Old boys club of fat balding lonely losers. Not respected in anyway.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is clearly a post from a NAM or a Director.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm...voted #1 in Gi from 3 separate independent publications..chosen by the Drs. No sorry they are well respected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me, but my doctors ARE writing it. Otherwise, I wouldn't know that it isn't getting approved. No problems here for commercial. Just everywhere else. Don't be an idiot and claim people aren't selling. I HAVE SCRIPTS, and I am doing just fine. I'd have more if coverage were a little better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on. Companies go through lay offs nearly every year. Cafepharma is generally going to give a negative response to any question. Not sure what areas these people are in, but Trulance uptake is decent in my area. There is only a months worth of data right now...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only have a handful scripts right now, but the patient response has been really great. Samples are moving like crazy, just gotta get the scripts moving

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    What a clean safety profile Trulance has, gotta be one of the easiest drugs to sell in pharma!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen you idiot investor we have no insurance coverage. Short the stock and go away.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No side effects because no one is using it, moron.
    How can you be so clueless?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's a big pile of crap. Synergy is a coral, pun intended, company. Sure, some desperate company will buy it, and regret it every day after.