Syntex Home Office: Above and Beyond.

Discussion in 'Syntex' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This incident occurred back in 1988. One day while talking with Joyce in the Fleet Department ( forgot her last name ), I mentioned that I was getting married and was going to spend my honeymoon in San Francisco and then Monterrey. Joyce told me that the station wagon used by the training classes in SF was available because there were no classes during that time.
    My wife and I flew in late on a Saturday night, then Sunday morning Joyce came and got my wife and I at the hotel where we were staying, drove us to the Home Office and got us the station wagon. The following Sunday, we met at the Home Office and she gave us a ride to the airport.
    Those were the days when you could talk with someone direct in the Home Office and they really cared about the reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really was great company! It's amazing how much the industry has changed in 20 years....sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those truly were the GREAT old days at Synex!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roche closing Palo Alto site the end of the month.
    Truly the end of the era on this site.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sad

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I was in training back in 1989 when the earthquake hit. Everyone in the training class stuck it out. We wound up in san francisco for a few days then went home. That was truly an experience.