Systagenix/Wound Care

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahaha. can i borrow that tielle please? i need it to absorb all the bull shit you just threw at us! i would love to know the actual number of reps that have left this company since it started. it has to be in the 50s. folks some of the products do work really well but this is wound care and no one in the hospital gives a f uck about wc products unless they are biologics and can be used in the OR. tielle is older than i am and i am fairly certain it has less than 2% market share in the "foam" market.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they're leaving....wake up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At NO time, has this been true!
    People are leaving, have left and are constantly preparing to leave.
    Systagenix was a great concept (anybody remember Chris Fashek?) that was not supported by the Board. The managers are certainly nothing special and are always scared to support their reps. Now many new hires are more like "entry-level" when it comes to wound care. Same with the managers (furniture, anyone?). With lousy training, it is a house of cards that started falling apart 2 years ago. What is the long-term strategy? Anybody think that they'll still be working here 10 years from now? 5? 2??
    Anybody believe that if they have a bad quarter- get sick, have a sick kid, go through a divorce, lose an account, etc- that the company will hang in there with them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people have left the last few weeks? 10?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Scott Schorer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The managers are certainly nothing special and are always scared to support their reps." A more accurate statement has never been made. Our managers are cowards and simply tell corp what they want to hear rather than telling them the truth. Some managers tell their reps to make up data on their meaningless reports just so they have something to turn in to corp. They are completely checked out and just push the bs onto their teams. In turn, the bs is given right back to corp. Our corps understanding as to what is going on in the field and entire sales strategy is based on lies or at best half-truths.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has left. We have no turnover. There's nothing to see here. The future is bright. Just wait til next quarter. The reports help grow your sales. We have a complete line. We have excellent management. We have motivated reps. We can penetrate acute.

Now continue cold-calling customers and beg them for Prisma orders for the millionth time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so true. managers are F'n pussies. And just thanking God they can tell someone what to do because lord knows they could not do it themselves. I would like to get laid at SLC though...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but TM will be missed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are crazy with the "not really" comment

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TM was the biggest loss in Systagenix history. It's a shame that the stupid leadership in place didn't recognize and utilize his talents. Whoever wrote the "not really" comment is delusional or just plain jealous. And he is far more talented and liked than anyone else at Systagenix. HUGE loss!!! That must be why they are calling the attorneys to sue him. Unbelievable. Wow!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Can you name any other rep that can have an honest conversation with their boss and get a real answer in return? Or even another rep that respects and likes thir rsm? Anyone?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No KM accused JW of working for a competitor. He's an a-hole. Just jealous that JW got a better opportunity. Has he ever even worked with one of his reps in three years? The company culture doesn't allow anyone to be honest and say where they are going because AG will call the lawyers whether a competitor or not! Everyone that was a good rep or manager has got the hell out of this evil company. Worst management ever. Paranoid idiots that don't trust their reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE! AG ruined the culture beyond repair. Anyone that would want to work for this pathetic company is out of their mind. It's amazing how one power hungry woman can ruin a company and drive all the talent out the door. She has no idea what she's doing. Not a clue. Maybe the board will start making someone accountable for the record breaking turnover??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turnover? What turnover? According to the Quincy office, there is no turnover. Really? Has anyone in the field noticed how many people in the Quincy office have left since JP resigned? Probably not since more than half of the field since JP is new too. The new management does not allow people who give their notice to tell anyone, they just disappear. Are't the leaders of our company asking themselves "why have all these office and field personnel left?? Should speak volumes, but they just don't speak about it. It's quite comical.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really AG's doing? I thought she had more sense than that. I thought this was coming from her boss.

Does anyone have a count of how many sales people have left since the national sales meeting? It has to be about 20% turnover in the last 4 months. Will we surpass 50+ percent in 12 months? That would be impressive.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it is AG's doing! Prior to her getting here I can't recall any lawyers suing people that left for other opportunities. Especially when they didnt even leave for direct competitors??? It's very clear to me and others that AG is 100% responsible. Word gets out on the street. I even had one of my service provider reps ask me what is the deal with this AG???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AG - The lights are on and NO ONE is home. How do some people do so well in interviews and get hired for their positions when they are completely under qualified.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Under qualified is one thing but then to come in like a tyrant and act like you know everything? Had very experienced rsm's and reps that have been selling in wound care for years! Never did she ask anyone for an opinion or feedback. It was the "it's my way or the highway" attitude. That's why every single RSM is trying to get the hell out of here including me!!!